Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Lukey 2.5" Catback exhausts $175 :)

Mirkz

Reaction score
Members Ride
GSXR1000
Super hope I hear from him soon then!
might send a follow up PM in a few days if nothing has come up, would definitely like to do it asap!

thekid93

Reaction score
Members Ride
vt s pack
orderd this today!

just waiting to c how long it take to come in .. total was $180..

thekid93

Reaction score
Members Ride
vt s pack
ha, i saved $3 haha,

did they tell you how long?

did they give you any mroe info then " its a lukey" on the muffler?heard it was just the glass pack one?? you know?

2DIE

ONEDOLLAHOLLA
Reaction score
Website
www.torn.com
Members Ride
97 Acclaim
Nah it was a young chick like 16 that served me, she just took the part numbers and asked me what it is and where to order it from so I told her.

Pretty sure Lukey/Walker is in Adelaide or at least it was so I kind of expected a call today already (Monday), I'm not too fussed how long it takes as long as I get some time this week.

thekid93

Reaction score
Members Ride
vt s pack
order mined yeterday at around 4 ish, got a call today at 10 in the morning saying it was there. didnt think it would come that quick but sooner the better.

fitted it all up in half hour and sounds nice, pipe and muffler had some marks on it shouldnt as it was brand new but o well. its under the car.

has a nice deep hum to it. pipe stick out at the back a bit but will be cut and bend to suit a tip of my liking...

had to buy a clamp as well as the old one was rusting and didnt come with it, only real down but $4 so ehh...

all in all, great sound, great price as well for a lukey.....

Mirkz

Reaction score
Members Ride
GSXR1000
nice work.
Envy you guys who can bolt up systems yourself.
because my current system has been welded up (cats welded to headers and to cat back section).
I'm screwed and need to get a workshop to do it.
I bought some high flow cats, and they're a weld in job too, although a workshop I spoke with sounded like they were going to weld flanges on.

2DIE

ONEDOLLAHOLLA
Reaction score
Website
www.torn.com
Members Ride
97 Acclaim
I still havent got a call yet and its been 4 days, Ill go in there tomorrow. They probably got my number wrong.

2DIE

ONEDOLLAHOLLA
Reaction score
Website
www.torn.com
Members Ride
97 Acclaim
Um went in there today and they sent my exhaust to Melbourne for some reason and said they should get it in by Monday now. 9 days to get something from Adelaide to Adelaide via Melbourne sounds a bit sus.