Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

lying car yard

uniacidz

Harden the Frak Up
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Berlina
Excellent result

So what you gonna buy now?

TI3VOM

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT Commodore
Good stuff mate.
So yeah, what are you going to buy now?

P.s. Good to see you didn't listen to some of the other people who blamed you.

Tatiana

We should have sushi Carol
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
Equinox LTZ - runs on cocaine
You should never rely on others to be honest, the onus is still on you to ensure items you purchase are free of encumbrances.

TI3VOM

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT Commodore
You should never rely on others to be honest, the onus is still on you to ensure items you purchase are free of encumbrances.

When it comes to businesses operating in Australia this should not (by law) be needed. But with that said you do make a point Clair.

gopher

Reaction score
Members Ride
Car

Yeah sure
blah blah blah

If he had of listened to your first bit of advice he would have walked away with nothing

Last edited:

gopher

Reaction score
Members Ride
Car
Id be thankful he has learnt the lesson now instead of buying privately because youd be up the **** there.

What lesson? he never bought it privately he bought it from a dealer
The car dealer ####ed up but sounds like they sorted it out no problems.
What lesson has the OP had to learn here?

Tatiana

We should have sushi Carol
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
Equinox LTZ - runs on cocaine
Yeah sure
blah blah blah

If he had of listened to your first bit of advice he would have walked away with nothing

Do you log on each time and search for my posts to see what pointless trolling crap you can type in response to my posts?

You need a life dude and stop obsessing about me.

gopher

Reaction score
Members Ride
Car
Do you log on each time and search for my posts to see what pointless trolling crap you can type in response to my posts?

You need a life dude and stop obsessing about me.

Ah get over yourself lovey
Got far better things to do than obsess over you
Came on it was in my settings that there were replies to that post and I happened to be subscribed to it.
Most of your posts amount to nothing but trolling as well

Jecs

PAVTEK Race Engines
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
'97 Caprice 355ci & VZ SS Ute
When it comes to businesses operating in Australia this should not (by law) be needed. But with that said you do make a point Clair.

agree'd. i know larger/reputable dealerships don't sell written off vehicles. if they do trade in a vehicle that has been, they usually send them to Manheim auctions and wipe their hands of them.

when it comes to shady car dealer ships that seem to close down and a new one open every other week, then yes id do my home work. but more likely stay away cause those salesman are the snakes in long grass of the world.

but end result: OP is not at fault. dealership f**ked up and know they did thats why they didnt hesitate to refund money. i assume they think everything is all good now. hopefully an investigation gets done on them.

a little story, back 10 years ago, before i purchased my SHYGMH i had my eyes set on VR Caprice. it beautiful, sounded angry and just overall immaculate.

my parents were in the process of working out funds. when we were told Lazar Cars had been shut down. turns out they were clocking K's back on their cars

being a 16 year old kid i was shattered. but wasnt meant to be.