Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

MACE/VCM OTRCAI for VE 3.6L SIDI V6

ashnathan

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SV6 Thunder Ute
How much for theVCM/MACE OTR shipped? And as i know nothing about modding/working on cars (chippy) can it be done by a green horn or better left to a mechanic?

MACE

Reaction score
How much for a non sidi orrsom otr? Will there be a vcm otr for non sidi?

Cheers

Price we can do the Alloytec Orrsom OTR is $585

How much for theVCM/MACE OTR shipped? And as i know nothing about modding/working on cars (chippy) can it be done by a green horn or better left to a mechanic?
Including a 6mm manifold insulator, the price for our CAI kit is $690. Shipping to QLD would be around the $30 mark

As for installation, you can certainly DIY, the only tricky part that you may have is the MAF loom which need to be extended (cut and lengthened)

CAPRILICIOUS WL

Reaction score
Members Ride
WL CAPRICE

vongy10

Reaction score
Members Ride
CV8 Monaro V2
Got good news from Steve on the otr for the MY12 LFX engines. Shouldn't be long till they're available and should see over 22% power increase from both a tune and the otr. Heaps keen :D

MACE

Reaction score
Got good news from Steve on the otr for the MY12 LFX engines. Shouldn't be long till they're available and should see over 22% power increase from both a tune and the otr. Heaps keen :D
Yeah I have to put the dyno graph up when I get a chance. There is probably more in it as cat protection was coming on making it plenty rich top end :)

ashnathan

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SV6 Thunder Ute
Any new info on the LFX engine front? When can we expect to get them/power figures etc etc?