Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Mafless Tune for MY2010 6.0l - Issues

M500

Reaction score
Members Ride
2009 VE SSV Ute
UPDATE....

Took the car to Melbourne on Saturday and met Mario (one of the owners) who kindly waited for me after hours. He was very helpful and has offered to personally look after my car until all the issues are resolved. He has also looked after me with a new VCM OTR for all my troubles.

I also spoke with them today and they are going to completely retune my car from scratch, hopefully I will see it back next week.

I have to say that although I have had some issues with my car, VCM have always been helpful and never tried to brush me off. This is the third time I have been back to them and even though it has been almost 2-years since my car was modified by them, they are still happy to help.

Although I have not got my car back yet, I am sure they will fix all of my issues and am very happy with their service. I cant speak highly enough of them, please seriously consider them if you are going to modify your car.

I will keep everyone posted when I get the car back.

milhouse

Project Beast
Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ SSZ 5.7L
Sonny at Autowerks got his name doing LS engine check out his YouTube channel. He Mafless tunes 2012 ve ss with afm mafless. He did my old VZ ss when he was at Marranos. Can't go wrong with sonny

haychtee

Reaction score
Members Ride
SSV 6.0 LTR SPORTWAGON, WILDFIRE
i have read somewhere that when these mods are done to an AFM car the AFM has to be disabled completely for the engine/ecu to accept the new tune without side affects