Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Major cat problem

FstStig

Diagnostician
Reaction score
Members Ride
2010 VE SV6
The more you run over a cat the flatter it gets?

Josh.69

Reaction score
Members Ride
Vs Executive S2
LMFAO!
Yes i've noticed that, but I don't think I have enough space to drive around in my back yard.

rb26dett

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT SS S2 A4
Put a heap of chilli powder along the fence, might slow them up a bit from coming into your yard.

calais&statesman

Reaction score
Members Ride
VP Calais International, VR Statesman 5.0l and WK
shoot the offenders with a water pistol filled with vinegar, they HATE it and wont return... Just try and avoid the eyes...

OFF T4P

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
383 HSV GTO coupe & vk ls1 turbo
as some one said befor use chilli powder or white peper . or feed them aspirin some how that will f**k em.

kuzman89

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SV6 ute
Not quite the same, but we had foxes coming into my backyard ages ago trying to eat our chickens, best solution was an air rifle. Haven't seen em since.

Mirkz

Reaction score
Members Ride
GSXR1000
Apparently put some vinegar in a spray bottle and spray it around the perimeter of the place (on fences etc etc). Apparently cats absolutely hate this and wont come near.
Whether it works or not I'm not sure, but one of the girls just suggested this after I told her there was talk about how to dispose of them LOL

Tsunamix

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT 2
Alcohol based perfumes - spray them with it.

It's illegal for anyone to own more than 2 cats in a residential area.

Aspro kills cats.

Crossbows arent accurate, so that would be illegal and inhumane. I catch anyone doing that to a cat and I'll do it to them.

You want to keep cats away ? Hide a few car speakers in the darket places of your garden. Hook them up to a stereo. Get a recording of a dog barking. See cat, play sound track.

Cats will only mark where there is a cat like smell already. Use the cat sprays that mask odors, never have the problem again. If cats cant tell the difference between your foot odour and cats piss, then i'd suggest your feet have a problem.

2DIE

ONEDOLLAHOLLA
Reaction score
Website
www.torn.com
Members Ride
97 Acclaim
Google "lemon cats"

Cats hate lemon and most citrus as it temporarily blocks a cats delicate sense of smell. Lemon peel around the boundary line or some lemon oils, lemon juice is also good but it evaporates rather quick.

On a lighter side while googleing how to repel cats I found this answer on Yahoo answers - "If you live in Malaysia, I'd gladly take them off your hands."

That made me wonder if they wanted them as pets or as food :p

cracker

Reaction score
was going too suggest possum traps or something... and then while your taking it too the local pound... trip and drop it in a lake, or if ur not a cruel bastard leave it behind the exhaust of your commodore nighty night.

i agree shooting someones pet is kinda cruel but if it s feral/crazy cat lady cat shoot/drown/poision away, no time for feral animals ... also iv heard cats dont like fire? maybe try some fire?