Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Maloo bodykit- side wings where can i get them

BlacknWhite

PurpleVEmonster
Reaction score
Members Ride
2007 VE SV6 Ute
yea for sure and that is true now that i know it actually looks good im very keen to get it but jsut in case whats your opinion? think its worth getting look ok?
yea i will ring and see what i can find but if you hear of anyone selling or wreckers give me a yell id pay for em..

TinSnips

Polish all the things...
Reaction score
Website
www.drivencolour.com.au
Members Ride
VF SSV Ute
I think they look great (not so keen on the rear end of the maloo - too much plastic across the tailgate - but the sail and lid look good. Only thing is, you can't see a thing out the back window due to the thicker sail. So grab some parking sensors if you don't already have them.

BlacknWhite

PurpleVEmonster
Reaction score
Members Ride
2007 VE SV6 Ute
oh true i cant believe didnt think of that and no i dont have any, ebay best bet? easy to install? yea agree i dont like the maloo back end too much to look at haha cheers mate!

TinSnips

Polish all the things...
Reaction score
Website
www.drivencolour.com.au
Members Ride
VF SSV Ute
oh true i cant believe didnt think of that and no i dont have any, ebay best bet? easy to install? yea agree i dont like the maloo back end too much to look at haha cheers mate!

Again, best bet is holden spares - just get them to fit it next time it's serviced (if you still take it to holden that is).

BlacknWhite

PurpleVEmonster
Reaction score
Members Ride
2007 VE SV6 Ute
that is nice i will have a look at those aswell.. they do look nice.. well no i dont take it to holden since tehy quoted me 380 for a service and this other place was 160..
i iwll take it to this other place they can do it for me so thats easy as! with that sail extension i havent seen anything in perth but i will look harder..

cheers again mate

TinSnips

Polish all the things...
Reaction score
Website
www.drivencolour.com.au
Members Ride
VF SSV Ute
Presumably the extension will be a lot cheaper and easier to source than the Maloo unit. Cheaper to paint too! Also, it looks like it just tapes over the existing sail so nice and easy to fit too.

There are a thousand aftermarket parking sensors around - some better, some worse than genuine. I think the genuine sensors come with a template, which makes fitting very easy.

UFO

I Believe
Reaction score
Members Ride
MY10 VE International Sportwagon SIDI 3L
Photo pinched without permission from OP to show Maloo sail plane and lid... hope that's ok. Can delete if not.

Picture003copy.jpg

I like it!