Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Maloo bodykit- side wings where can i get them

BlacknWhite

PurpleVEmonster
Reaction score
Members Ride
2007 VE SV6 Ute
sorry guys im having bad luck..:ranting: no wreckers near me have a smashed maloo and i dont know anyone with a maloo! it sucks why cant the bodykit companys make it or something.. well i will keep trying but i guess not alot of people want to ruin there maloos.. cant blame them!

well just wondering if anybody would like to try over east for me and see how much the wreckers want for them non-damaged though im happy to pay for them if they are a reasonable price.. if anyone wants to help?:unsure:

rusty411

Donating member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE series II Sv6 3.6L ute
sorry guys im having bad luck..:ranting: no wreckers near me have a smashed maloo and i dont know anyone with a maloo! it sucks why cant the bodykit companys make it or something.. well i will keep trying but i guess not alot of people want to ruin there maloos.. cant blame them!

well just wondering if anybody would like to try over east for me and see how much the wreckers want for them non-damaged though im happy to pay for them if they are a reasonable price.. if anyone wants to help?:unsure:

ill let u know how i go mate i wouldnt mind em on my ute look pretty smooth

BlacknWhite

PurpleVEmonster
Reaction score
Members Ride
2007 VE SV6 Ute
cheers mate that would be great let me know how you go! and if they have another spare set let me know to! haha freight might kill me but **** they look worth it!! cheers heaps!

BlacknWhite

PurpleVEmonster
Reaction score
Members Ride
2007 VE SV6 Ute
sweet cheers mate these dont look that bad either! not too expensive either..

but according to my missus:devil: she thinks it makes the car look like a riceburner..

BlacknWhite

PurpleVEmonster
Reaction score
Members Ride
2007 VE SV6 Ute
haha so true! hate those mufflers make me so angru milo tins!! anyway yea checked ebay for last time and the had VY-VZ sailplanes but no VE:cry:

BlacknWhite

PurpleVEmonster
Reaction score
Members Ride
2007 VE SV6 Ute
no worries bud ill ring round see if anyones got any

cheers rusty! be great good luck!