Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Maloo side skirts

Phillbo

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF Black Edition V8
I also have the Mr Bodykits skirts. You have to trim the edge of the skirt in the area where the jack point is located. Pretty easy with the dremel

Attachments

• 20230830_082233.jpg
    20230830_082233.jpg
    254.7 KB · Views: 43

RenfieldFive

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF Commodore SV6 Sportwagon
thanks for all your replies ... I think Iv'e got it sorted. Cheers

RenfieldFive

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF Commodore SV6 Sportwagon
And then you shared your solution so this thread can be useful to others that face the same problem. Alot of people ask this forum for solutions and often don't return with a conclusion.
ok, sorry ..... I made up some "extensions" using a block of mild steel. I cut a groove in it with a plasma cutter which will sit over the body seam where the lifting point is. This allows me to jack the car up without busting the skirts. As for servicing, I have found someone that'll let me use his 4 post hoist.

Redline457

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF1 6.6 Litre Stroker SSVR A6
ok, sorry ..... I made up some "extensions" using a block of mild steel. I cut a groove in it with a plasma cutter which will sit over the body seam where the lifting point is. This allows me to jack the car up without busting the skirts. As for servicing, I have found someone that'll let me use his 4 post hoist.
Any photos ?

Reactions: Lex