Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

manual conversion URGENT!!

ashleysnep

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
355 VN GRP A REP
hmmm never heard that before, even after all the manual conversion threads in the past (yes theres been LOTS of them :p)

can anyone confirm this?

There was even more before the crash! Thats what ive been told, but ive also been told alot of things that a stupid, people said the VN had 5 bolt flyheel etc... i know for sure there's a differents, but as for what thats what ive been told but im not sure about it.

IhateRICE!

Reaction score
Members Ride
VNSS Atlas Grey
well i finally have two car's and 2 gearboxes on the floor.

but is there anydifference in length on the series 1 cranks between the 2??

unsure of this because i have been trying to use a gregorys with missing pages so it's a big help.

anyway how is it going mischa??

ashleysnep

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
355 VN GRP A REP
i think all that changed was the number of bolts, still same length,... think. lol, ive gota wait tell my dad get back from his cruise (boat not car :p)to use his credit card! im not in a rush to get it done anyway. So you got both the auto and the manual outa the cars now? they a S1 and S2 there?

azzfox

Braaap.
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Members Ride
VE SS-V
I sent 'azk' a PM the other night and found out that S1 auto and manual cranks are different and S2 auto and manual cranks are the same. so you are going to need the adaptor not only for the different bolt pattern but also for the extra length.

IhateRICE!

Reaction score
Members Ride
VNSS Atlas Grey
well have ordered the adaptor just wait for "overnight" freight ( my Ar#e)

are well both series 1 cars

ashleysnep

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
355 VN GRP A REP
well im ripping the manual out on the 4th of nov, then ill order the adapter after that (cause i wont get around to swaping them tell another wknd). so let us know how it goes and how the adapter actually works. trust me if i wasent on my L's this would of been done in a week, but i need people to drive me around, or sit in the passager seat with a full licence :p