Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Marijuana, your opinion's

Do you think marijuana should be legalized

• Yes

Votes: 22 40.0%
  • No

Votes: 33 60.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

qwertsta

Reaction score
Members Ride
VL Berlina
1991_Vn2nV said:
I cant believe you just said Mcdonalds is worse for you than marijuana. Look at all the damage marijuana is doing to people at the moment... then look at wat Mcdonalds is doing... Considering how many hundreds of millions of people that eat Mcdonads every week compared to the minority that smoke marijuana...

Look at all the damage marijuana is doing? What exactly is it doing? I havent read anything or seen anything about it in the past 6 month's? What is that disease what is rising at an alarming rate? It's called obesity, what does obesity lead to diabete's, heart failure's etc. What causes obesity? Fast food aka macdonald's. Australia is the fattest country and it's still rising. What kill's more people, obesity or marijuana? deffinantly not marijuana as there has never been one reported case of death

You do know that 1 in every 100 people will contract schizophrenia once in their life time and the majority of people wont know they have it. Schizophrenia can be brought on from stress,hereditary,depression,diabetes,high blood pressure,child hood abuse.

vpkiwi

Lucky13
Reaction score
Members Ride
92VP Commodore
There is nothing wrong with getting stoned. I have been smoking every day since i was 13 and im 28 now. My health is great, I have a good job and I own a nice Holden :) I have had the displeasure of meeting and flatting with some people who drink to much and I think that if you are to have a drug to worry about it should be alcohol. The problems with booze far out weigh the problems with weed and anyway when was the last time the cops had to be called to a stoned man beating up his wife and kids? The americans tried prohibition and it didnt work so unfortunatly we just have to accept that people are goin to do these things to enjoy life.

M

MzTomboy

marijuana does not CAUSE schizophrenia. It CAN bring out schizophrenia early in people when they are going to get it anyway...

flyen

bye bye
Reaction score
Website
forums.justcommodores.com.au
i hate marijuana:ranting:
has stuffed up too many of my mate's lives

i use to use a bit of it and never realy liked it but did it anyway.

since i stoped using it altogether i feel so much better. I never really like the high that much anyway, it always made me parnoyed and feel out of control. I couldnt interact with my mates or meet new ppl because when i got stoned it was like my brain would stop working and i couldnt talk, and most of the time hear what other ppl were saying.

i dont mind other ppl smoking it or smoking it around me, thats there choice but i will never touch the stuff again, in the long run it makes me feel worse.

i'm happy with getting blind on alcohol atm because the hangover doesnt make me feel mentally **** just a headache.

it has so many bad side affects, and if you are mentally strong you dont need it to feel good anyway

Troy711

Retired Old Fart
Reaction score
Website
forums.justcommodores.com.au
Members Ride
2011 Mitsubishi Pajero GLS
you need to move to canberra... it is decriminalised here. that means you can grow it for perso use and smoke it... but if you are caught with too much you only get a fine and it doesnt go on your criminal record... or something :confused:

qwertsta

Reaction score
Members Ride
VL Berlina
flyen_vn said:
i hate marijuana:ranting:
has stuffed up too many of my mate's lives

i use to use a bit of it and never realy liked it but did it anyway.

since i stoped using it altogether i feel so much better. I never really like the high that much anyway, it always made me parnoyed and feel out of control. I couldnt interact with my mates or meet new ppl because when i got stoned it was like my brain would stop working and i couldnt talk, and most of the time hear what other ppl were saying.

i dont mind other ppl smoking it or smoking it around me, thats there choice but i will never touch the stuff again, in the long run it makes me feel worse.

i'm happy with getting blind on alcohol atm because the hangover doesnt make me feel mentally **** just a headache.

it has so many bad side affects, and if you are mentally strong you dont need it to feel good anyway

I guess it has different effect's on each person... For me i go into a relaxed and calm state, laugh my ass off, dont stop talking. I love the high, i love tripping, i love listening to music and i love how you wake up the next day feeling normal. I rarely drink anymore, i hate the side affect's, and i hate waking up the next day feeling like absolute ****. It all come's down to personal opinion's. I know a few people who are pretty messed up from drug's tho i am not going to say it was marijuana when they have been doing ectacy, speed, acid and coke. One of them almost OD on acid. He has never done any other drug's again beside's alcohol and marijuana.

gopher

Reaction score
Members Ride
Car
Troy711 said:
you need to move to canberra... it is decriminalised here.

and thats why the idiots that run the country are there

1991_Vn2nV

Reaction score
Members Ride
91 VN Berlina & 03 VY Berlina
qwertsta said:
Look at all the damage marijuana is doing? What exactly is it doing? I havent read anything or seen anything about it in the past 6 month's? What is that disease what is rising at an alarming rate? It's called obesity, what does obesity lead to diabete's, heart failure's etc. What causes obesity? Fast food aka macdonald's. Australia is the fattest country and it's still rising. What kill's more people, obesity or marijuana? deffinantly not marijuana as there has never been one reported case of death

You do know that 1 in every 100 people will contract schizophrenia once in their life time and the majority of people wont know they have it. Schizophrenia can be brought on from stress,hereditary,depression,diabetes,high blood pressure,child hood abuse.

Schizophrenia is partly caused by enlarged ventricles within the brain (ALL schizophrenic patients have enlarged ventricles). This can be hereditary to a degree in the point that there is a much higher risk of relatives having enlarged ventricles also.
Studies show that schizophrenia kills the brain cells around these ventricles which allows them to grow, ESPECIALLY in childhood and adolescence when these ventricles are still undergoing growth.

Schizophrenia is not simply a psychological condition... It is a Psychological disease brought on by biological issues.

HOW these ventricles cause schizophrenia is unknown, but all schizophrenic patients have enlarged ventricles.

I've spent alot of time looking into this because of my uncle whilst studying psychology at uni.

Last edited:

qwertsta

Reaction score
Members Ride
VL Berlina
Troy711 said:
you need to move to canberra... it is decriminalised here. that means you can grow it for perso use and smoke it... but if you are caught with too much you only get a fine and it doesnt go on your criminal record... or something :confused:

I heard it is decriminalized every where in australia besides nsw and qld? I heard in other states you can have up to 32g?

beeks

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
XR6 5sp MKII + DR 600S
It is a disgusting habbit,and talk about maccas and obesity.Smoking that **** gives you the munchies,causing over indulgence and rooting your motabilism.You are also prone to pigging out on junk food aka maccas,and putting on a few more kilo's aka fat.You could end up morbidly obese and be stuck in your room,flat out on the bed,only able to move your arms and legs.And btw the negatives outweigh the positives.

Status
Not open for further replies.