Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Matts new ute - ve sv6 60th anniversary

Status
Not open for further replies.

pancake

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS215i
You certainly can crap onPal!

Every post you have written contains abusive language,(read low intelligence) the word "I", "I", "I", and more "I" (read the world revolves around you. Self centred attetion seeker) and "jealous" - cos no one else has a VE Commodore do they...you idiot!!

You had a crap VS, POS 185i with a 250km speedo???? ONly the 215i came out with 252km speedo so you brough a dud cos yr a d*ck!

Then you hijack my thread saying that you were looking at my 215i when it was advertised but didnt buy it cos it hasd reversing sensors....are u serious, compared to yr old one it is a GEM pal ! And soon yr buying a new bike....and What about the "ongoing" negotiations on a VS Senator Manual 215i???????? All cr*p.... Give us a break please!

Read my post correctly you fool I congratulated u ...........get over yourself and please do us all a favour and drive far far away in what ever car you can - AND do not log onto this forum again, you keep promising that your leaving but u never do!

Last edited:

sv9946

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE ss ute hopefully, or ss-v
someone's removed my post asking this to be closed, and idiot has reposted his comment's this morning. please close this thread, and idiot stop posting here.

close and delete this thread, no further correspondence will be put into this thread on my behalf

sv9946

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE ss ute hopefully, or ss-v
by the way. incase you didn't get to read my last post, my vs was never stated to be better than yours. comparing a car i haven't owned for over a year now to your current car shows your insecure with it. my vs was also factory ordered with that speedo, and the hsv iss immobiliser system, the build sheets show that. i was neogotiatng on a vs, but decided not to buy it at this stage, its more than i want to spend on one, and i'd prefer to buy a new R1 if i was to spend the money he's asking, thats a financial decision on my behalf, i can't see why you wouldn't understand that. just because i don't buy it, doesn't mean i don't have the capacity to do so. seen hsv prices lately? all dropping due to less cars selling, maybe i'm holding off to see if a cheaper one comes up?

also, my vs had book's. something yours doesn't. i wouldn't say mine was better than yours, but for what i paid for it, it was a steal, i enjoyed it, sold it to make money in the finish, learnt a bit rebuilding the auto in it myself, etc etc. that car has helped make me who i am today in a few small ways, i don't regret that. i'm not a dick, i bought a car with a few documented option's, for a low price because the owner was having trouble making the payments on it at the time. i had cash and bought it straight away, paid off for me because others who wanted to buy it for more money didn't have the cash at the time.

you come into my thread purely because you tried to make a lier of me, and saying i didn't have a ute and i proved you wrong, its upset you. reagard the jealousy comment, well why else is it everyone got upset over it? i know other's own ve's, but generally not outright at the age of 18. i can only assume thats the reason, unless you have a better theory. all i did to start with was state what i had bought and you called me a lier, so why else did you do that? you assumed i was a lier due to not many 18 yo's haying that money, and being jealous of the fact i did. MOVE ON, I HAVE

NO FURTHER CORRESPONDENCE INTO THIS FROM NOW, PLEASE CLOSE THE THREAD AND DELETE IT MODS. I'D APPRECIATE THAT

pancake

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS215i
by the way. incase you didn't get to read my last post, my vs was never stated to be better than yours. comparing a car i haven't owned for over a year now to your current car shows your insecure with it. my vs was also factory ordered with that speedo, and the hsv iss immobiliser system, the build sheets show that. i was neogotiatng on a vs, but decided not to buy it at this stage, its more than i want to spend on one, and i'd prefer to buy a new R1 if i was to spend the money he's asking, thats a financial decision on my behalf, i can't see why you wouldn't understand that. just because i don't buy it, doesn't mean i don't have the capacity to do so. seen hsv prices lately? all dropping due to less cars selling, maybe i'm holding off to see if a cheaper one comes up?

also, my vs had book's. something yours doesn't. i wouldn't say mine was better than yours, but for what i paid for it, it was a steal, i enjoyed it, sold it to make money in the finish, learnt a bit rebuilding the auto in it myself, etc etc. that car has helped make me who i am today in a few small ways, i don't regret that. i'm not a dick, i bought a car with a few documented option's, for a low price because the owner was having trouble making the payments on it at the time. i had cash and bought it straight away, paid off for me because others who wanted to buy it for more money didn't have the cash at the time.

you come into my thread purely because you tried to make a lier of me, and saying i didn't have a ute and i proved you wrong, its upset you. reagard the jealousy comment, well why else is it everyone got upset over it? i know other's own ve's, but generally not outright at the age of 18. i can only assume thats the reason, unless you have a better theory. all i did to start with was state what i had bought and you called me a lier, so why else did you do that? you assumed i was a lier due to not many 18 yo's haying that money, and being jealous of the fact i did. MOVE ON, I HAVE

NO FURTHER CORRESPONDENCE INTO THIS FROM NOW, PLEASE CLOSE THE THREAD AND DELETE IT MODS. I'D APPRECIATE THAT

ohhh there there..... MUMMY will give u a hug when u get home..
:)

Status
Not open for further replies.