Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Matts new ute - ve sv6 60th anniversary

Status
Not open for further replies.

88GreenVN

Next Exit Left
Reaction score
Members Ride
Dodge Ram Van 1500 5.2 V8
LOL at all the clowns baggin Vssenator69 aboutt selling cars - He works in a car yard - duuuuurrrr.

Car yard may just sell cars.... hehe just maybe hey.

I know exactly how it works - when I owned a computer business. No sooner would you get a PC built and it would walk out the door - AND always take a profit = good business.

sv9946

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE ss ute hopefully, or ss-v
first ve ute was an ignition automatic... no thread's listed for the same reason i didn't bother with a my ride.... faults were all fixed when it left my posession, but i was just over it. will never buy a 195 spd auto again.... its the only one out of the hundred's we've had that played up, but i'm just over it anyway.... left a bad taste in my mouth.

wheels look good, they're hsv 20" pentagon's... they're an option on all hsv's, not fitted standard to any model specifically. the angle on the pics doesn't show them well. over the 3 set's of 20" wheels its had already (all done inside of a week, lol) these are the prefered set. they'll stay for now...

i'm loving the white... yes tray liner pulls away at the front right in the middle, so has the other 2.... i've already had mine out, and heated it up and bent it back in as much as possible. to an extent it has returned to its original shape - not flush as you say (that said, mines pretty close now though)... however when i had mine out putting the tie down rails in, i coated all underneath it with some kind of high zinc galvanizing paint to prevent rust. i'm picky about my cars, so the tarp is never off in rain anyway, but theyre is also drain tubes underneath, so the water wouldn't stay there long anyway. i will still endevour to get the gap right eventually, even though i shouldn't worry cause the tarp is always on.

everyone else who had negative comments can go **** themselves sideways. you are the reason's i have given up trying to help people on these forums, you are the reason these forums go downhill and loose all the knowledge and helpful members. no-one ever apologises, or dares to show themselves again in my previous experiences with being called a lier. gutless hero's

thanks to everyone else though. shame a small percentage of jealous keyboard warriors ruin it for everyone else

Cobez

LS-EXUAL
Reaction score
Members Ride
2004 S2 VY SS Ute
cobez, grow the **** up.... you say you've never seen pics of any of my cars yet this very thread your posting in has pics of my second ve ute on the first page. you've also seen numerous pics of my other cars, and posted in the my rides of those cars....

can't be ****ed with a my ride due to you clowns. look in the link andyman posted.... this forum equals fail. i was done with it, and couldn't be bothered going online again till andyman said i was being flamed online again when i had actually told the truth.....

never mind why i buy cars, i don't drink, smoke, or do much at all other than work. i don't care if i lose money on cars or bikes, its my hobby....

when i sold my second ute, voodoo manual 60th anniversary's were no longer available. it seems if you buy and sell at the right time, there is money there. considering i buy them at the right money, and buy what will be in short supply soon, i seem to do alright...... the guy who bought my voodoo manual only wanted a voodoo manual 60th anniversary, and made an offer i couldn't refuse due to none being available new and knowing i'd sell mine at a price and it had been looked after, with a few options fitted that he wanted also...

enjoy the pics. enjoy the forums with one less member also. sick to **** of being flamed when i do own the vehicles.... a quick pm asking for pics or if i had the ute would have advoided this, or even a quick search would have found the other thread i posted a pic in.

See? It wasn't so hard!!!! Finally i can say, it looks nice!!!!

andyman

The Only 6sp VZ Wagon
Reaction score
Members Ride
2012 BT50 4x4, 84 Hilux 4x4 & 05 Husky TE450
See? It wasn't so hard!!!! Finally i can say, it looks nice!!!!

ok but still, at first thats not the point you were trying to insinuate

Cobez

LS-EXUAL
Reaction score
Members Ride
2004 S2 VY SS Ute
Exactly right. Now i can see pics. And it looks nice :)

andyman

The Only 6sp VZ Wagon
Reaction score
Members Ride
2012 BT50 4x4, 84 Hilux 4x4 & 05 Husky TE450
for some reason im feeling agitated tonight

Attachments

• ute.JPG
    ute.JPG
    53 KB · Views: 1,542

sv9946

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE ss ute hopefully, or ss-v
cobez's dumb incorrect comments + fail picture = cobez feeling like the small man he is! bahaha owned. :w00t:

andyman : :bow: lol. you've beleived me the whole way, one of the many who did & wasn't a jealous prick instead.. great work.

as for cobez, who the **** do you think you are anyway? since when do you have the right to ban people? and if not, why run around like a idiot on these forums saying "pics or it didn't happen" you say it so often, it reminds me of "polly want a cracker" lol. only thing is polly the bird probably has an iq of double yours or more!! lol

you tryed to make out i was a lier, and now i've proven you were incorrect 100% you've backed off to a degree and are being nice, however the wound is already there. i'm surprised you even had the balls to post in here again. after all, what the **** have i ever done to you? you failed miserably, right from the start saying "after all, we've never even seen a pic of any of his ve ute's" yet the thread you posted it in had pics of one on the first page!!!

since when do you have the right to demand for pics? it is not a requirement that i do a my ride just because i bought a car. your an immature f-wit who needs to go to primary school, and learn to respect people. i won't respect you, because you don't show respect to me before you even surgest i need to respect you. you started this fight, you end it. as for your mate tristanj or tristanp or whatever his username is, he ****ing fails too. you clowns thought you were funny with remarks such as "In that case, i took my spare change from my centre console this morning and bought a VE GTS." sit on your blisters and put up with it, i won't remove these comments or this thread. i hope everyone see's your idiotic behaviour and gives you credit for the moron you are. same goes for that peanut who goes by "pancake" - he's the one who first abused me in another thread making out i was a lier.... maybe its a condition with vs senator owner's - a curse of jealousy. lol. thank god i sold mine. your the kind of moron who makes me think twice about buying another one as a weekend car.

cobez = failure. why would i bother going on cruises or associating myself with these forums after the recent influx or idiotic comments on here? no wonder everyone refers to this place as commodore kindergarten - which the children and childish morons on here it fits its category beautifully!

enjoy, catch

VE ADZ

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE 07 SV6
Nicely said vssenator69, how come it always takes some ****wits to ruin these threads, nice to see a fellow VE owner who actually works hard for their car, nice car by the way

minux

Reaction score
Members Ride
2017 SSV Redline
What exactly is the issue here?

Guy owns cars, turns them over quickly because he can, who cares of his age?

vssenator if you want this thread closed shoot me a pm.

Cheers

vlv8vic

<---Brad Quaid = internet stalker
Reaction score
Members Ride
M5
I'll vouch for this lad. I know the business and i've seen the car around. He and his family always have very clean rides.

Status
Not open for further replies.