Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Matts new ute - ve sv6 60th anniversary

Status
Not open for further replies.

sv9946

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE ss ute hopefully, or ss-v
full credit to the guys who have supported me in this, and other threads aswell.. the last 3 post's here have made me realise only a small percentage of idiots ruin it for the rest - just like real life really. this has all gone a bit too far really.. all i'm doing is just showing my previous car in a my ride, and commenting in here about my new one and being flamed. obviously its jealousy from those guys, if you don't like my old ute, or what i have to say or think i'm a lier or whatever why would you even look in my threads? don't look in here or comment. quite simple really.

as for closing the thread - i'm honestly not phased either way. i have nothing to hide and what i've had to say has all been true and correct. i think its the silly people like cobez who need to feel embarassed regardng it all. if you like to close it, go ahead - no problems on my behalf.

minux & vlv8vic you will get a pm shortly

White Ghost

Reaction score
Members Ride
2008 VE SV6
vssenator69

Mate,

I am 31yo and am only just owning my first car, a Ve SV6, white & manual.

I do not care if you are young or old, if you own it, then you deserve it. To many times have I seen jealous ***** bring you (collectively meaning) down to their level just to make themselves feel good about themselves.

We all have our own reasons for why we are where we are. If at a young age you can get something of value, why not go for it? People have a funny way of trying to get others agitated by way of degrading them. Perhaps VsSenator69, the fact that you own your car insults there maturity in some way that they cannot respond other than by having a go at you?

Who cares anyway? Enjoy the ride.

sv9946

Reaction score
Members Ride
hahah good taste in cars, sv6 - white - manual! not biased at all though!

thanks for the support, might get some better pics of the new one and throw a my ride up after all. and yeah, its been quite a few times now some jealous people have had to involve themselves. cobez really annoyed me this time - straw that broke the camels back so to speak. who does he think he is anyway?

unfortunately you can only put up with jealous moron's for so long (even though you shouldn't have to, they're not forced to read or comment in here) but at the end of the day i've worked to get where i am. eventually it gets beyond a joke. thanks to everyone who has been supporting, and look out for a new my ride - i'll get some better pics when its not raining and a bit of sunshine is around, and then i'll throw one up.

thanks everyone

pancake

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS215i
Matt, Firstly congratulations, you have done well for yourself!

But you are an attention seeker and a big baby.

I for one of many are sick of reading how people didnt support you and how some did, some called you a liar etc etc - SO WHAT!

Most people work for thier toys, some are luckier to have them purchased for them, what ever the case, once you have them move on and enjoy them instead of debating how why who..look at me I worked so hard gee arent I great.....Yes, Be proud but not so self indulgent!

Enjoy your car

N

NickVX2

just thought i'd chime in on this one

while I have no doubt the OP is driving around in some lovely looking VE's, its pretty obvious they are dealership cars and he hasn't owned any of them. Anyone who has worked in a new car dealership (I worked at a SE New Holden dealership for 3 years) knows that you're always getting given cars to drive for a week, a month sometimes more, thus why the OP is constantly changing cars and saying hes selling and buying them.

You say you're the son of the man who owns the dealership, and your mate said your whole family has nice new VE's.. well yeah mate, you're driving dealership cars!

Cheers
Nick

ve_alloytec

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SV6
where did you buy ur ve clubby rear mufflers from???? ive been looking everywhere for some.

tonza

Beers & Blastbeats
Reaction score
Members Ride
'02 VX Exec S2
Nice ute mate, they look hell tough in white.
And dont let the tools get to you, this bloke at my work, just turned 19, bought a brand new dual cab 4x4 hilux, put 24s on it, exhaust, etc etc etc and everyone gave him ****. But he worked hard for years with his old man and saved to get it, and good on him and good on you too. i worked at pizza hut to save for my car, a stock VP exec, but im still proud of it knowing that i paid for it myself. Not much i know, but still.

Oh and the rims look sexy too

andyman

The Only 6sp VZ Wagon
Reaction score
Members Ride
2012 BT50 4x4, 84 Hilux 4x4 & 05 Husky TE450
just thought i'd chime in on this one

while I have no doubt the OP is driving around in some lovely looking VE's, its pretty obvious they are dealership cars and he hasn't owned any of them. Anyone who has worked in a new car dealership (I worked at a SE New Holden dealership for 3 years) knows that you're always getting given cars to drive for a week, a month sometimes more, thus why the OP is constantly changing cars and saying hes selling and buying them.

You say you're the son of the man who owns the dealership, and your mate said your whole family has nice new VE's.. well yeah mate, you're driving dealership cars!

Cheers
Nick

man your so clever to think of that......... pity they own a second hand car dealership

Oh I cant wait for this reply... the lads going to spit the DUMMY on this one!
NEXT!!

was that a good enough response for ya?

sv9946

Reaction score
Members Ride
what andyman said above ^^^^^
it took you a month to work out that come back, and took me 2 mins to say its 100% wrong.... second hand dealership mate... registered in my name, paid stamp duty on it etc.. MY OWN UTE for ****s sake

peanut, if i was being an attention seeker, i would have started a new my ride for this new ute... due to the ****wits on these forums (read : this part is about yourself mr peanut) i didn't bother... yes i turn cars over frequently... great! my choice to do so... i also change over my clothes daily for clean ones.. anything else you wanna know?

not gunna spit the dummy... had a local fella (also a moderator) who knows me personally (vlv8vic) and another moderator (minux) already vouch for me... yet you clowns continue to try to bring me down due to plain jealousy.. peanut your the moron who tryed to publically humilate me in the first go off and failed miserably... get over it. vlv8vic (jon) has personally seen the car himself..

i put forth my opinion that indeed you peanut are the attention seeker... after being told many times by myself that i do NOT visit threads often after i post in them, and if you have anything to say, please pm me for a response, you continue to try and make an idiot of me where i wont read it to defend myself.. credit where credit is due, guys like you **** these forums. thanks to andyman, i actually found out you posted this crap, otherwise once again, i wouldn't have known to defend myself.

andyman

The Only 6sp VZ Wagon
Reaction score
Members Ride
2012 BT50 4x4, 84 Hilux 4x4 & 05 Husky TE450
hey pancake, by any chance was the senator from a dealership in toyota newcastle?

Status
Not open for further replies.