Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Matty's 98 VT Acclaim.

MattyZero

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT Acclaim
Yeah mate thats what I was thinking, might be a good time to hit up some slotted rotors and do all my brakes all around. Might paint my callipers yellow while everything is off too. And I just rolled up to kmart on chasers with my newly purchased wheels in the back and had them put them on do the alignment and balance and I regret having them do it never again!

And thanks man im proud of the car, got another compliment today this time a girl in the maccas drive through hahaha! you wouldnt believe the amount of people who approach me about the car it feels good lol.

MattyZero

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT Acclaim
Clear indicators came!!

5klxqh.jpg

YMY-70Y

Need more powwwaaahhh
Reaction score
Members Ride
VY sII S and VT sII S
now ditch the ecoturd badges...fishing line is your friend in this situation

LAP004

lifes-likethat
Reaction score
Members Ride
Vp executive
Yeah mate thats what I was thinking, might be a good time to hit up some slotted rotors and do all my brakes all around. Might paint my callipers yellow while everything is off too. And I just rolled up to kmart on chasers with my newly purchased wheels in the back and had them put them on do the alignment and balance and I regret having them do it never again!

And thanks man im proud of the car, got another compliment today this time a girl in the maccas drive through hahaha! you wouldnt believe the amount of people who approach me about the car it feels good lol.

that explains why the wheels were off, unfortunately some people are hopeless at there job. did they at least offer to fix the broken studs?
always feels good when some one complements your car after all the hard work goes into it. :)

MattyZero

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT Acclaim
Havent updated this in a while! so here we go, new developments..

Replaced my wheel bolts as they were all F*cked probably from over tightening, and my new slotted and drilled rotors have arrived got a big job tomorrow! also bigger development ive got a new play thing! my missus old VX Spac, we were gonna sell it but change of plans just going to fix it up and out some rego on! its in good nick power steering is leaking and the valley gasket cover needs replacing also oil leaks and bald tires and a few dents and scratches but ill have it up and good in no time!

a14z2q.jpg

kangavxss

Reaction score
Members Ride
2002 VX SS
Yeah they wont replace the parts its been like 5 months since the alignment they will just say I overtighened them or something, even though I havent touched the wheels since they did but whatever.
And yeah feels good man.
Matty, just to be sure u should check your other wheels and also check if u have hub rings installed for your Advanti wheels cos i think the centre bore of the Advantis is bigger than on your wheel hub centre so all the studs r taking the weight of your car instead of the centre hub....can cause nuts to shear off..