Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Michael's Impulse Blue SSZ

TMM

OEM+
Reaction score
Members Ride
VY Berlina S2
The plastic screw/nipple (lol) looking things are just self tapping. Just screw them straight into the carpet. They aren't very effective though... my mats come loose from the floor all the time - the nipple stays in place, the plastic ring just doesn't snap onto it very securely.

derrro

haha tough
Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ MY06 SS
My ssz badges.

IMG_0031_zps749c199f.jpg

IMG_0032_zpsfa6c4abf.jpg

My floor mats. very dissapointed because they are said to be new but theres hairs and crap all over thme. that mofo is getting negative feedback.

IMG_0033_zps649ad23c.jpg

IMG_0037_zps75da7d57.jpg

with these holes in the caropet. in my car i cant find any holes. do i have to dig them up or what?.
IMG_0035_zpsd3aa102d.jpg

Oi Michael the stuff in the bag are the plugs you screw into the carpet, that's why they have those corkscrew style screws on the base. What you do is locate the mats where you want them, mark the location on the floor and then screw the plugs in to the carpet (by hand).

The mats look new so maybe those white things are crap from the factory?? Just a thought

Wogboy1994

Rough
Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ SSZ
When are we gonna fang out a cruise?!

where are you located anyways? next weekend im planning to hopefully service most of it and stuff.

bit of an update - put the ssz rims back on and chucked up the sv8 rims on gumtree and got a guy coming for em tomorow $350 or $360 after 11am.

picked them up for 250 a little splash of paint and a little less rubber xD.

Wogboy1994

Rough
Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ SSZ
just sold the sv8 rims for 400 (asking price) to another guy. The initial guy didn't text me and i said to text before 10. at first i felt bad then i was like meh my tyres my choice. that 400 will go to the coolant and supplies for service.