Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

MODS plz remove thread. Thanks

jmillf

Reaction score
Members Ride
VR Acclaim 3.8 V6
Anyone a member on LS1.com.au. Trying to sign up but a lot of the features are disabled because im not 'validate'. Have sent emails but no reply, anyone want to shed some light.

rognvald261

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SS A6
Anyone a member on LS1.com.au. Trying to sign up but a lot of the features are disabled because im not 'validate'. Have sent emails but no reply, anyone want to shed some light.
Coz twats.
Nothing to do with this site, I think is a commercial competitor.

jmillf

Reaction score
Members Ride
VR Acclaim 3.8 V6
Coz twats.
Nothing to do with this site, I think is a commercial competitor.
'Commercial Competitor' as in business competitor? Didn't know this site made an income?

rognvald261

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SS A6
You should direct these questions to site feedback, admin or the owner BTW not to members browsing the technical section for LSx Mods.
Mods here are very chilled and rather forgiving versus twats on the other site, if you ever get approved.
'Commercial Competitor' as in business competitor? Didn't know this site made an income?
I am confused, I don’t see a difference between the use of commercial competitor and business competitor?
But yeah of course this site generates an income from advertising to Commodore enthusiasts, like the site you mention in the title. The more currency of traffic the more link exposures and portion of click-through responses are paid to the bloke who owns the domain and software licence.
Specifically the rules state you cannot link to another forum, and all links are subject to moderator and admin discretion.
Perhaps a URL in the title will not be classed as a link but still poor form.

jmillf

Reaction score
Members Ride
VR Acclaim 3.8 V6
Ah ok thanks for the feedback mate appreciate it.

lmoengnr

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
MY12.5 Maloo R8, MY12 Redline ute, Magnum 224

I think you need a 'valid' email address, not a web type email address.
This is a much better forum...

Immortality

Can't live without smoky bacon!
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
HSV VS Senator, VX Calais II L67
Interesting, I always read on other forums about the draconian mods on this forum.....

I don't think this forum makes money as such, rather any money from donations/advertising goes towards the upkeep of the licenses and hardware which for a site this big probably aren't that cheap.

VS 5.0

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV Z Series M6
Interesting, I always read on other forums about the draconian mods on this forum.....

There were certain mods in the past that tended to carry a big stick from time to time. Not so much these days.