Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Movie piracy

what do you think about dvd piracy?

• They'll never stop me aaaaarrrrrr (pirate accent)

Votes: 13 56.5%
  • I have bought/ been given pirated movies

Votes: 5 21.7%
  • I don't really condone it but i have pirated movies in my collection

Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Lock em up they are stealing!!!!!!!!!!

Votes: 2 8.7%

• Total voters

vh-holden

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS sedan and a VK DRGWGN
i have a large collection of karaoke dvds i have bought cheap from big w. anyone wanna pm me an easy way to get them on the computer so i don't have to load up a different disc to get a different song?

that's the only dvd copying i'm likely to do. i can't sit still long enough to watch a movie. especially when the net is on the same computer. i'd get distracted.

VS Omega

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Commodore Omega
vh-holden said:
i have a large collection of karaoke dvds i have bought cheap from big w. anyone wanna pm me an easy way to get them on the computer so i don't have to load up a different disc to get a different song?

that's the only dvd copying i'm likely to do. i can't sit still long enough to watch a movie. especially when the net is on the same computer. i'd get distracted.

Use dvd shrink to create ISO files then mount them to a virtual drive like daemon tools

minux

Reaction score
Members Ride
2017 SSV Redline
i use 2 things that are pirated, music and games, if i like either i buy, if i dislike i delete. I think try before you buy is an ok concept :p

walesy

Aint no family cruiser!!!
Reaction score
Members Ride
Cherry Black WH II Caprice, VS exec wagon
yeh my ps2 is from thailand and plays almost anything 99% of my games are burnt, stuff payin $100 for a game when it costs me shite all for blank dvd-r and dvd-rw's