Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Multiple Questions

Evil Empire

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Calais V
Can I ask where you got the replacement dash strip mate? After the a replacement one myself.

If the one you're removing is in good nick, I'll buy it off you cause the clip in the one above my steering wheel is broken.

Does anyone know if there's much difference in the look of the VE Calais V strip and the SSV strip?

Here's a thread I started mate, so you can see I'm legit about wanting one.

http://forums.justcommodores.com.au...rying-find-some-parts-if-anyone-can-help.html

`Aleks

Reaction score
Members Ride
Black SSV
5. to change the clock format, just get into the Settings menu and look for Time/Date format or similar.

LOL i have gone through it all and cant find it -.- i can find it on my sv6 but not on the ssv

altamashsyed

Reaction score
Members Ride
2009 Caprice LS
For tiem format.. keep the >> & >>| buttons pressed with the Power Button...for like 4-5 seconds... u will see a service menu...

Zerone_V

Reaction score
Members Ride
Lexus IS350 (SL)
Can I ask where you got the replacement dash strip mate? After the a replacement one myself.

If the one you're removing is in good nick, I'll buy it off you cause the clip in the one above my steering wheel is broken.

Does anyone know if there's much difference in the look of the VE Calais V strip and the SSV strip?

http://forums.justcommodores.com.au...rying-find-some-parts-if-anyone-can-help.html

The calais strip and the as strip are completely different, and are not compatible (for both series 1 and 2)
For series 1, the Calais v strip is pressed aluminum, looks fantastic, but it runs the entire length of the cabin (unlike as which stops at the center stack)

For series 2, the iq fascia is different, for sports models the strips are straight, where as for other models (Calais, Berlina, and omega) the strips have a dog leg in them that runs underneath the IQ screen.

I have a number of strips available for series 1 ss and series 2 sports if you are interested ?

Sent from my Nexus 10 using Tapatalk 4

`Aleks

Reaction score
Members Ride
Black SSV

no sorry mate im taking the black strips off my sv6 and putting them on my ssv