Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

My 04 VY Exec

danieLOL

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY Executive S2
lol you dont need a write up honestly just dont use paint, use vht vynal die its only 15 bucks for a can and comes out like a factory finish. the only thing u need to know is do light coats

to do all of that took me about an hour all up lol you'd be amazed how fast that stuff dries

Delish-VY

Banned
Reaction score
Originally - Eastern Suburbs - Melbourne, Currentl
Members Ride
2003 VY S pack
hey man, been a while, like what you"ve done with this car mate looks very nice, ive been seriously considering getting some VE SSV's myself as im over my 18's...just aint big enough lol. front of your car looks sweet...but I'm not sure what it is...i think you need to conserntrate more on the rear cos it looks too standard, other than that...love your work mate keep it up!

sambo92

Reaction score
Members Ride
2004 vy exec S2
your car looks tricked as man! im looking for headlights like yours, where did u get them?

danieLOL

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY Executive S2
Thanks for the kind words delish

your car looks tricked as man! im looking for headlights like yours, where did u get them?

Holden VY Commodore SS SV8 Headlights Head Lights NEW (eBay item 260497551233 end time 21-Dec-10 22:54:58 AEDST) : Cars, Bikes, Boats

there u go, not the same seller i got them from but they're the same lights

Did you paint the lower section as well ?? Was the all chrome too much ?? I'm looking to do the same an not sure which option

yeah i did, i think it looks much better, blends in with all the switches and stuff better, ill get a better pic tomorrow :)