Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

My 04 VY Exec

VY'er

FluroSSV
Reaction score
Members Ride
07 VE SSV Sedan
did you ever remove the chrome strip on your boot?

danieLOL

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY Executive S2
bit of an update, finally got the other sides chrome window surrounds! and i took the chrome strip off the back to see how bad the holes look.... from far u cant see them but when ur behind me at lights u can lol.... ill either try to fill them myself with body filler/sand paper + touch up.... if its not too much to get filled properly might do that if not just put the strip back on..

LthlThrt

Reaction score
Members Ride
02 VU II SS
bit of an update, finally got the other sides chrome window surrounds! and i took the chrome strip off the back to see how bad the holes look.... from far u cant see them but when ur behind me at lights u can lol.... ill either try to fill them myself with body filler/sand paper + touch up.... if its not too much to get filled properly might do that if not just put the strip back on..

looking good mate, like the look of the chrome window surrounds, hows the black roof lining going? i called holden earlier to see how much it would cost so i could do it to mine and they are discontinued! best of luck with it.
i dont think itll be that much to get the holes professionally filled, but i wouldnt put the stirp back on, it just didnt look right.

keep it up

thebestsv8

Reaction score
Members Ride
v8 comodore wagen
Wen i had one mates always laughed an said
Alloytech = torqueless tech.

Well the guys like the ve now. Much more manly and still does good skids and ****.l