Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

My 04 VY Exec

danieLOL

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY Executive S2
ok so i never got the picture i said i would cbf lol
but ummm im kinda already over it i was thinking maybe doing all the dash black? lol idk i get bored of stuff too easily

and ahhh i think when i have some free time im going to re-trim my roof black :)

danieLOL

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY Executive S2
what black roof?

im pretty happy with how it came out, except i used i think a bit too much glue in spots and as u can see theres a few marks :( any ideas on how to get rid of that? i tried upholstery cleaner but didnt work :(

i just gotta get proper black grab handles because the paint doesnt really stick to them that well

LthlThrt

Reaction score
Members Ride
02 VU II SS
looks good mate, my first thought was that it was all original
until you mentioned the glue and oh sh1t bars, but it looks good mate, not sure on how to get the glue out, im still trying to get chocolate cake out of my seat lol

danieLOL

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY Executive S2
heres a wishlist of what im thinking about doing:

-regos due this month so that hurts a bit
-those leather seat covers on ebay - still 50/50 on this
-leather steering wheel
-SSL's in the back
-darker tint >_> 35% licks balls

idk - thoughts everyone?

oh and f*cking gas! only costs 650 with government rebate so i might do that first cause petrols hurting my pocket lately

Essassin

Bends spacetime
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SS Wagon, E36 318is Coupe
Definitely go the darker tint...20 or 25% imo. Sucks that legal tint is so light :/

sam.

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY S II
hey mate, that is a really nice looking car! love all the mods you have done to it. i read that u have installed splits in your car. quick question; where did you put the tweeters?? i have a VY S II and i really want to get rid of these crappy sounding holden speakers haha. i noticed there are some vents in the far corners of the dash against the windscreen, is this a location for tweeters or do the just blow air?
thanks.
btw, those VE rims look sooooooo good! i want a set now :)