Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

My 07 Black SSV

SSV-AD

Reaction score
Members Ride
MY10 Ve SSV Sedan
looks tops mate, and no badges looks hot.

phat_6ltr

Reaction score
Members Ride
2007 VE SS M6
Ok, one of the rear. You wont get the rest of the pics yet as dirty again after driving to work!

Debaged it for the respray so told them to leave them off. Still undecided whether I like it completely bare... Might put the SSV badge on.

31c09710-c9ae-2de4.jpg

Looks like they know what they're doing mate, come up flawless.. I'm a fan of the complete debadge..

MikeCuzzy

Jumping puddles
Reaction score
Members Ride
2007 VE Omega 3.6L
I'm always a fan of having the Holden Badges and then the one badge on the back that says "Commodore". All the engine badges and models badges come off.

Car looks tops mate :thumbsup:

TinSnips

Polish all the things...
Reaction score
Website
www.drivencolour.com.au
Members Ride
VF SSV Ute
It's weird, never noticed any issues on my VT with paint matching. Do you know why they struggled so much on the VE?

Primers for metal and plastic are different also - not many makes are any good at matching them up

Ok, one of the rear. You wont get the rest of the pics yet as dirty again after driving to work!

Debaged it for the respray so told them to leave them off. Still undecided whether I like it completely bare... Might put the SSV badge on.

31c09710-c9ae-2de4.jpg

Looks good mate. How does it look under harsh lights? With those plates, I'd say leave the badges off. If you had generic plates then an SSV badge could be handy.If you feel you need the lion, maybe grab a series 2 as they're a bit smaller. You could also get some black mixed in with clear and shadow chrome the badges to make them a bit more subtle. Hey.. works for Audi ;)

dmacey

Somebody, make me upset
Reaction score
Members Ride
SSV Series II Sedan Manual & a VK in the build
Cars looking good mate

SSV-AD

Reaction score
Members Ride
MY10 Ve SSV Sedan
dirty?? looks like a mirror to me luke ahah! nah looks good with no stripes, gotta be happy with that