Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

my car...in progress

red_vb

i am a she, not a he...
Reaction score
Members Ride
vb
thanks Goon... its dirty as buggery, yeah still has everything a/c, power steering, all the pollution stuff still in there, including all the gas crap. i would like to tidy up the engine bay,it up needs a wash. also the a/c had most of the original gas (the bad one) in it til the mister changed the engine and let it out lol there's my bit of global warming. will keep you posted if anything changes. hope the vl's going along good il have to check it out.

sk8n8

Reaction score
Members Ride
vs calais
googdproject man

Goon

Scientific Tuning
Reaction score
Members Ride
VY CUSTOM.
thanks Goon... its dirty as buggery, yeah still has everything a/c, power steering, all the pollution stuff still in there, including all the gas crap. i would like to tidy up the engine bay,it up needs a wash. also the a/c had most of the original gas (the bad one) in it til the mister changed the engine and let it out lol there's my bit of global warming. will keep you posted if anything changes. hope the vl's going along good il have to check it out.

i released my gas one night when i removed the ac, i was told who i brought it off it was empty and dry.. yeah right lol.. i never backup so quick in my life undoing the hose bolt.

my vl's getting there, im trying to get it done by sunday minus the turbo :p wait till u see the new colour, mixed it myself :thumbsup:

GMH_VC

vitamin C
Reaction score
Members Ride
Vc Commodore
nice work iv just brought my self a vc $750 bucks one owner. It has a 173 blue banger, put all new rubber's under her new springs and shocks and got a redline manifold and 350 holley to go on it soon.

VBRED

Reaction score
Members Ride
Black VK Calais 333 Pack
Go the red VB commodores.

I picked up a red VB in original condition.

Its a 202 trimatic.

Cheers Pete

Last edited:

red_vb

i am a she, not a he...
Reaction score
Members Ride
vb
The bellhousing on the transmission!!! :eek:

i know it looks bad but had to be done, better than pulling put motor and tranny to do a bolt up. i just wanted to see if anyone else had ever done that before. also cant be fagged putting on better bellhousing il wait til the motor needs to come out.:)

NOT.BT1

Bogan pride
Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
Members Ride
VN exec project vh in the shed
my blue motor would look so good in the bay of this thing just wish i had something to put it in hurry up and spray your rear quarter