Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

My cat

Darren

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.justcommodores.com.au
Members Ride
BYD Atto 3 / RAV4 Hybrid
Geez I wasn't sure what to make of this thread first.

I am not a huge of cats, despite owning 2 but hell this is terrible, I am dumb founded that a so called human being can do this to any creature.

jetspin_vn

JetSpin Racing Team
Reaction score
Members Ride
VN GTS
I adore both my kittens. I'd be devistated if anything happened to them, but if someone tortured them or made them suffer in any way I would not be held accountable for my actions. Hell, I hunt as a passtime but as a result im quite a conservationist. How anyone can cause, let alone leave an animal to suffer is beyond me.

SpaceYam

somewhat awesome
Reaction score
Members Ride
2014 Ford Focus ST
I've got two great cats, they're the friendliest animals you could ever meet. If anything happened to either of them I'd be going after the culprit, I can tell you that.

I can't stand the thought of any animal suffering. I've got four pet rats (long story, don't ask) and I honestly wish they would just die but I can't bring myself to starve/poison them because I don't know if they'll suffer from it =/.

Maybe the person who did it was a bird lover and they were obsessively afraid your cat was going to do something evil. I hope all their birds escape :mad:

Lyoness

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX SS 5.7 M6
AussieHolden said:
You might need to invest in those big cat cages for outside to keep him safe as a mate across the road does this with his cat.

I agree Garth, I love my two cats as my children and because of this love they do not go outside at all due to cars & sick f***'s like the one who will rot in hell for the things they have done to your cat. When I first read this thread it made me sick & now when I see my two babies, I think of your poor little boy & want to cry :cry:

I do sincerley hope your little boy gets to be home soon, especially for christmas & I also hope due to the size of this thread you will keep us all updated on his progress.

OSL-060

Banned
Reaction score
We always put our cat out at night. Makes you question all the BS about household cats being the predators, they seem to be in more danger themselves.

On the actual topic of Garths cat, I'm speechless, I can't comprehend how someone could do something that deranged. The worst part is people like that often graduate to harming humans.

Anyway I hope your cat goes on to live it's other 8 lives.

Heres my cat :p

Attachments

• pusscat.jpg
    pusscat.jpg
    42.7 KB · Views: 227

Trewman

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF SSV
I beat the **** out of my mums ex boyfriend for killing the guy over the roads cat. Im sorta 50/50 though because the cats kept killing his neighbours chickens and the cat owner was a prick as in he didnt care and he was a grumpy old man who screamed at kids on the foot path to get off his footpath.

But yeah mums boyfriend snapped their knecks and put them on the guys doorstep. Even though they cats killed chickens, we kill them too thus I beat the crap out of mums ex boyfriend.

Bax

Projecting
Reaction score
Members Ride
Nothing
Haha, well the chickens should be caged up.

I actually don't like cats that much, they want attention when they want attention, they don't chase balls. You can't take them for walks unless you wanna look funny, You can't take them to the beach or to a park etc unless you wanna look funny. They sleep all the time, you can rarely find them unless its feed time (some cats anyway)..

But, to do that to anything is terrible.. And I still can't get over it..

2_SeeK_U

Wheels on the bus go round and round...
Reaction score
Website
www.users.bigpond.net.au
Members Ride
1997 VS Commodore II
MY two cats actually love chasing balls, both are an active type of breed. I also have a dog (border collie) but cats are a completely different pet.
Heres my cats:

layaalana640.jpg

Garth

Your guess is as good as mine......
Reaction score
Website
www.justcommodores.com.au
Members Ride
100 series Toyota Landcruiser V8 monster
at 3:44pm today, i got a call from the vet, i raced over to see him, sad to say, charcol was put down today, at 4pm. he had a heart attack, and pulled threw that ok, but he had a nother one when i was there, the kindest thing i could do was put him down.

his progress was great, while he still was a bit groggy, he was up and about, (as much as a cat with heaps of stiches could do, and with only 3 legs) and was slowly recovering from his shocking injury's.

warning, im not a happy boy, i hope the bastard who did this is happy, now i gotta go explain to a 5 yr old girl that her beloved cat is dead, i hope you feel proud, personlay im sick to the stomach, and not looking forward to this talk with my little one

rip budy, we will miss you, you turned me into a cat person.

Attachments

• charcol.JPG
    charcol.JPG
    83.8 KB · Views: 181