Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

My cat

Tatiana

We should have sushi Carol
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
Equinox LTZ - runs on cocaine
Garth - he put up a good fight - condolences.

SpaceYam

somewhat awesome
Reaction score
Members Ride
2014 Ford Focus ST
At least he's not suffering anymore.

I hope you catch the guy who did this.

C

clinker1212

My Sincere condolences to you Garth.

I dont have a cat- am not really a cat person but rather have a pure bread doberman that I have raised since it was 4 weeks old. I know the amount of love, time an devotion one can put into their pets. My doberman is one of the most obidient, loyal and loving dogs you would find. Not that I am much of a trainer but more that she is one of the family and knows it. She is kinda like a kid really.

Not that many people would pick on my dog because she would eat them, but I can only imagine the feelings I would experience if something was to happen to her.

After reading through this thread I could not help but wonder about the thoughts that passed through the mind of the sick F$%K/s that did this. It truly goes beyond cruelty to animals. They did so many things to torture your poor cat. I hope one day that the "favor" is returned to the culprit/s.

I think it was very brave of you to try and save him. My sympathies go to you and your daughter.

S

Sherman

You know it is really hard thing when you lost a loved one even if its a human or a animal. I once had a cat which my sister bought for me for christmas "the Christmas Present". I loved him to bits, but he was taken from me and I found him tragically taken out on the freeway. I only saw him with a glimps of my eye and new straight away that it was him. I didn't stop the car as there was nothing to gather. Since then I have never owned a Cat. Its been hard ever since and each time I go past the pets paradise windows its tough and the temptation to get one another one is thier.

I am sorry to hear of your cats passing Garth and may the person who did this rot in hell.

xstatic

Reaction score
Members Ride
vt gen 3 berlina
sorry to hear it buddy, i know how much you wanted him to pull through, i think i speak for everyone when i say we are all behind u garth. i hope your daughter doesn't cry to much.

regards

scitt

The1985divo

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF Calais V
Awwe no sorry to hear that garth, i have tears in my eyes after reading that, poor thing least she wont be in ne pain *huggs*

Torana

Young Einstein
Reaction score
Website
holdenworld.tt.cx
Members Ride
KE Laser Ghia 1.6 Carbie M5
What can I say...??? ****. I'm so sorry mate. God bless you daughter and I hope she copes well.

HER82

HERGTO
Reaction score
Ipswich area.. apologies for being geographically
Members Ride
Is not a Commodore... but still GM
Sad for the cat and even more so for your daughter :( .. but also nice to hear that there are decent people out there that do care about animals even if they may not always like them.

Can I show my cat, wanna see him? He is rather weird is a Devon Rex his name is BUGS... if you are not a cat person & more a dog person Rex's are a good compromise... they are non-allergenic & dog like in habits/personality and they LOVE kids especially cute little girls looking for a furry critter to love.

*big hugs all round & hoping for a smile on a little girls face*

All the best Tracy & BUGS.

Attachments

• bugga1.jpg
    bugga1.jpg
    25.8 KB · Views: 172