Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

My Daily driver!

Bz Kn33z

Reaction score
Members Ride
Black VN V6 Turbo
The black needs to be brought down to the crease in the guards and followed through cause it doesn't look right. nice paint work though cant wait to get stuck into mine so i can finally learn how to paint.

Boostedn14

Reaction score
Members Ride
VN
Well another update!

So there have been a few change of plans. Myself and a few mates have decided to turn this bad boy into a burnout car and make it a track only kind of car.

So today i re painted the car again, but this time i painted the whole car black, with a prismacolour glitter over the whole car :p Just going to give it a block and buff next weekend and that will be sweet.

We have tee'd up and have on side alot of local business' and so far this will be the plan for it....

* Strip interior and fabricate custom dash as replacement.
* weld diff
* lower all round
* dual throttle bodies coming out of bonnet
* New computer and dyno tuned
* Tuned for E85 race fuel
* Will be running nitrous oxide (about 50-150hp shot)

Will be tuned for the fuel and the rev limiter will be removed to ensure maximum abuse. We plan to blow motor's up or at least try to :p

Will keep you all updated.

Boostedn14

Reaction score
Members Ride
VN
[YOUTUBE]<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/05z8chDleGk" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>[/YOUTUBE]

Well the commodore is in a new home with new people. This is the video the day before i re painted it :p