Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

My First Car - 2005 VZ SV6

BullittSV6

Reaction score
Members Ride
2005 VZ Commodore SV6
I should change my sig pic but I'm waiting on my next mods which are on the interior; I'm going alloy put nout using satin chrome bits and pieces. I've ordered the alloy door sills, only have one at this stage, just waiting on the other three, and once I've got those I'll order the alloy pedals and fit them.

Archers

Reaction score
Members Ride
Ve Calais V 6ltr
I should change my sig pic but I'm waiting on my next mods which are on the interior; I'm going alloy put nout using satin chrome bits and pieces. I've ordered the alloy door sills, only have one at this stage, just waiting on the other three, and once I've got those I'll order the alloy pedals and fit them.
ay m8 where u getting the alloy pedals from? i cant find any for the vz just the vy? and vy docent fit the accelerater pedal

BullittSV6

Reaction score
Members Ride
2005 VZ Commodore SV6
ay m8 where u getting the alloy pedals from? i cant find any for the vz just the vy? and vy docent fit the accelerater pedal

I'm going straight to Holden parts. You need to buy the entire VZ SS accelerator pedal assembly. It plugs straight in.

Archers

Reaction score
Members Ride
Ve Calais V 6ltr
I'm going straight to Holden parts. You need to buy the entire VZ SS accelerator pedal assembly. It plugs straight in.
whats that worth m8?

DUK13Y

When in doubt, slide it out
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Members Ride
VEII SSV, VYII Berlina, '97 Lancer
Might be cheaper to just buy the ebay set for the VY and then just get the accelerator from holden and then resell the VY accelerator pedal.

white vyII

Reaction score
Members Ride
VYII S Ute
tell ya what the go pedal takes some getting in on the vy lol i nearly broke mine trying to get it in haha dunno if the vz are the same but yer vy one was hard :yeah:

sxc-sv6

Reaction score
Members Ride
got a dirtbike by soon> vz sv6 late 05
hayy mate umm wat setup u usin it sounds mad as

baracuda

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ SV6
doesnt the VZ SS (V8) pedal require re-calibrating once plugged in?