Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

fuzzy2308

Reaction score
Members Ride
Plastic datsun
:yeah:
nice ute mate, yours is darker than mine though, i think mine might be a dark dark green when i compare it to yours. definately lower her, and kit it if you want to, i think they look good with a full kit. Ill try and find out what kind of rear bumper i have on mine and let you know. bet she goes hard ;)

thanx mate yeah she goes hard :D :yeah: .

I'm looking forward to dumping her on her ass seriously i cant wait i wanna drop her at least 100mil :D but first i gotta get her fixed :cry::cry::cry::cry: and then i gotta find $ flights to melbs and back for Chrissy straight after that i will be dumping her, and then hopefully a respray and some nice leather interior.

ohh and mine was the same green as yours originaly but some tosser gave it a **** re spary

Last edited:

fuzzy2308

Reaction score
Members Ride
Plastic datsun
haha ok...

Yeah she cleaned it for the first time in like 12 months (the outside) which I picked on when I found spots she missed :dance:

That's actually a great idea :| I had planned to put a sliding draw in my glove box to sit my laptop on...but yeah time got away from me :whistling
thanz again a draw thingie would be cool would be fun going over speed hump.

Yeah she cleaned it for the first time in like 12 months (the outside) which I picked on when I found spots she missed :dance:
ha ah ah lol your mean :thumbsup:

5ivespeed

Reaction score
Members Ride
VR V6 Manual
nice ute man the colour looks good i reckon. and i dont think you need a calais level 3 dash my vr has a dash with a tacho and so did my mates vs acclaim. just get a level 2 dash if all you want is a tacho. lol i got an aftermarket tacho in mine anyway. i got it for free so it dont bother me.

s1knt

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
vt senator
Ha ha ha aha aha ha ha ah ah ha what a bucket of bolts n ****,..... Vrooooom vrrooooom vrrrrrrroooooooooooom screech sschreccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccceeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeccccccckkkkkk bang bang bang scunk cluclunk clunc clunc clunk tiv tiv tiv tiv tiv tiv tic tic tic tic tic tic tric tic baaang thhen complete silence

<RaBBiT>

Follow the White RaBBiT>>
Reaction score
Members Ride
95 VS Berlina V8, VS Calais 5spd, VN V8, VR States
love the screen idea hey just don't want to smack it into thrid to hard lol:p

Vg-ute-mad

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS 97 Series II
Nice ute mate! Convert to a center console, you won't look back. It gives your interior a whole new look!

V-Josh-R.

NEED PACEMAKERS.
Reaction score
Members Ride
94-VR Commodore Ute
Clean as ute man.
Finally i found someone that has the same shitty interior as me. I have a 94 VR ute with the exact same interior as yours.. I really want to put a normal centre console in aswell aye man but its virtually impossible. I like where you mounted the shift gauge too. Might put mine there aye.
Cheers.