Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

My First Decent Car (1996 VS Ute)

xxNoblexx

Reaction score
Members Ride
1996 VS Ute V6 Executive Series 1
definatly man, gives me motivation to get some extra shifts now and earn some dollars to put into this bad boy, somehow i dont think 1 shift at foodland will quite do it

xxNoblexx

Reaction score
Members Ride
well getting something done to the car finally, its getting tinted in midnight express at tint a car tomorrow, so pretty pumped for that, will post pics when done

xxNoblexx

Reaction score
Members Ride
thanks mate, well the rims might have to wait a bit longer cos dad just decided to take the car to work one day and put new tyres on the fronts for me, and i dont really see the point of putting a new set of rims on after i just got new tyres, so maybe i could just put them on the back and enter a burnout comp lol

on another note, tinting is awesome and will definatly save the old sun burn on the arms :thumbsup:

xxNoblexx

Reaction score
Members Ride
thanks mate, its getting there slowly

xxNoblexx

Reaction score
Members Ride
little power mod now completed, extremely small lol
put a ss inductions cold air intake on yesterday, but as of yet have not noticed any difference, but its all good, had to start somewhere small

on another note, passenger door lock is ****ed and im struggeling to find anywhere to fix the bastard, any suggestions would be great, otherwise im afraid it might take an expensive trip down to the local holden dealer to get fixed :(

VS-S-PACK-UTE

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Commodore Ute
hey buddy, is it able to be opened from the outside and not the inside? if so the same thing happened to me, really really simple fix just take the door trim off and u will see that the arm has come off the mechanism just put it back in place, if it aint id still recommend takin the door trim off and having a look before goin and forkin out money for somethin that could only take up like 15 mins of your time.

xxNoblexx

Reaction score
Members Ride
yeah mate, i know what u mean, but it wont open from either side, and to get the door pannel fully off i need to have the door open to get to the screws in the aircon vent on the door. hmm i might have to investigate this more before i spend my hard earned. thanks for the advice