Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

My Heron SSV

DevilDRake

Braaaap
Reaction score
Website
www.devildrake.deviantart.com
Members Ride
2006 VZ SS 6L Ute
The 22's in white and lowered will look awesome :D

Heron SSV

Reaction score
Members Ride
2009 NT Pajero Exceed, 1984 VK SL
Hope so. Might get some white plastidip and coat em to see what it looks like. If I like it I'll get them powder coated.

Heron SSV

Reaction score
Members Ride
Got all the gear to throw the springs and shocks in tomorrow apart from car stands... I'll duck up to Supercheap in the morning to get a pair. I'll get some pics along the way and put up a thread bout swapping the springs and shocks in the garage.

Heron SSV

Reaction score
Members Ride
Springs and shocks are in. Bloody fiddly job, probably spent double the usual amount of time to do them. End result is good so far, the back scrubs a fair bit but its going in tomorrow for a service and wheel alignment so I'll see if they can adjust it to reduce the scrubbing. Cant fit my finger in between the rear tyre and guard, front is all good. If not I'll have to get the guards rolled. Also discovered a shredded AC belt, not sure how long its been dead for cause its been a while since I've had to use the AC. I'll throw some pics up when I can.

phat_6ltr

Reaction score
Members Ride
2007 VE SS M6
Springs and shocks are in. Bloody fiddly job, probably spent double the usual amount of time to do them. End result is good so far, the back scrubs a fair bit but its going in tomorrow for a service and wheel alignment so I'll see if they can adjust it to reduce the scrubbing. Cant fit my finger in between the rear tyre and guard, front is all good. If not I'll have to get the guards rolled. Also discovered a shredded AC belt, not sure how long its been dead for cause its been a while since I've had to use the AC. I'll throw some pics up when I can.

I call BS till we see pics mate ;p

Heron SSV

Reaction score
Members Ride
Hahaha here's a pick of the rear. Needs a good wash, was gonna do it after doing the suspension but i ran out of time.

phat_6ltr

Reaction score
Members Ride
2007 VE SS M6
Now you're just teasing :p

Nice job man..

Heron SSV

Reaction score
Members Ride
Cheers mate. My missus just picked it up from Holden. They couldnt do the wheel alignment cause they said its too low. She's taking it to a local shop after lunch to get them to have a look. Holden also said it has a leak around the sump and needs a new gasket, for $790. I've never seen any oil drops in my garage where its always parked so not sure whats going on there. Never had a low oil light come on either. They also said my heater hoses are leaking, that'll be another $250 odd. Gotta love dealerships.

kiwicon

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS V8 Manual
since fathers day is coming up again this weekend have you put your cam order in yet haha.. needs more whole car pics..

Heron SSV

Reaction score
Members Ride
lol i wish! Maybe one day....

Picked up a Mothers clay bar kit and some carnauba wax to spruice it up a bit. If I can be arsed this weekend I'll give it the once over (times about 7 by the time its finished).

Might put in a request for some white plastidip and glossifier for Fathers day to see what the white rims look like