Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

My HSV Clubsport

HSV-Paul

Reaction score
Members Ride
HSV Clubsport R8
OK. Firstly she seems noisier than normal and I suspect this might have something to do with it?

View attachment 267950
Would it make THAT much difference tho? I mean, it's for soundproofing right? Or is it for heat? If heat I guess it'll have no effect on the sound but yeah just thinking...

Stabilty control playing up needs to be sorted. That'll be something to do with the brakes?

losh1971

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Series I SS Ute
Someone tell Paul stability control fault will be set because of the front wheels not spinning while the rears were. It should go away on it's own after a couple of runs up the road.

Lex

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT Executive S1 V6 6 speed Auto Wagon
Someone tell Paul stability control fault will be set because of the front wheels not spinning while the rears were. It should go away on it's own after a couple of runs up the road.

lmoengnr

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
MY12.5 Maloo R8, MY12 Redline ute, Magnum 224
"Wheel speed mismatch".

Skylarking

Reaction score
Members Ride
Commodore Motorsport Edition
I think you just did :p:p:p

HSV-Paul

Reaction score
Members Ride
HSV Clubsport R8
It's OK Losh I unblocked you... :)

Ok I *think* I have issues.

1) the Stabilty control warning won't go away and I've had a fair bit of going round the block since last post.

2) If for example 1 cylinder wasn't firing it would throw a code yeah? She's idling rough I reckon and not convinced she's as quick as before...:confused:. I've got a couple of vids of it idling. Not convinced this will show much but I had to go Bunnings car park for some quiet.

As I say not convinced anyone will be able to tell much here but if you don't ask and all that....