Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

My HSV Clubsport

Status
Not open for further replies.

vc commodore

Reaction score
Members Ride
VC, VH and VY
:)
These would've been the icing on the cake, but have spent a bit on the car over the weekend so will wait for another good set...

View attachment 238190

You contact the seller and see if he will hold them after you leave a deposit, providing you are keen on them.

Just a thought.;);)

P

Pauldw500

Looking good mate, now get rid of that aftermarket hsv/flag badge on the right hand side of the boot and you've successfully returned the back of the car to how it was when new.
Roof is still wrapped but have a feeling it's hiding something so no rush to peel it, but yeah getting there...

P

Pauldw500

The front Holden badge I don't have...

Screenshot_20220529-212956_eBay.jpg

It can wait....:eek:o_O:D

07GTS

Reaction score
Members Ride
VEGTS BUILT BLOWN E85
badge pricing is just stupid, i was going to get the new GTS badge for the front lower grill and was like $120 stuff that

P

Pauldw500

Looking good mate, now get rid of that aftermarket hsv/flag badge on the right hand side of the boot and you've successfully returned the back of the car to how it was when new.
I did wonder if this was an addition... :rolleyes:

Even found this in the glove compartment. For the front and genuine I *think*...?

Screenshot_20220530-102006_Gallery.jpg

P

Pauldw500

Was so tempted to joke and say P2135 is back but I won't, I'll prob jynx it...lol

Car is running mint IMO. Lovely just cruising around not gong over 3k RPM as I *normally* do, but must admit I've hit the rev limiter a couple of times.... just to confirm its working.... :p

OK can get the 4 black wheels for $700. 19s and staggered. Front tyres good, rears gone so thats 2 tyres I'll need but can get no prob. Will be able to sell mine as altho not Holden I don't mind em and I'm sure others will like for their car.

Screenshot_20220531-100743_Facebook.jpg

So yeah real tempted hey...

P

Pauldw500

Went and got them, not that I'm impulsive or anything...

Bridgestones on the front with 70% tread and just had 2 x Continentals with about 50% tread fitted and balanced for $100 all in, and that's including disposable of old tyres too @ $8 each...

Screenshot_20220531-130027_Gallery.jpg

Down side is 1 wheel has some gutter rash. Not too bad but there. I actually saved a guy on facey marketplace only yesterday who's mobile and repairs your rim... I'll msg him for a quote... but you know what I'm off to do now hey... :D

20220531_131032.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.