Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

My HSV Clubsport

losh1971

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Series I SS Ute
I think that car now is a better car than when Paul purchased it, so ‘yes’.
Yes, to some extent. But I'm a believer in only doing things once when you have a choice. In this case most times there has been opportunities to do something right and proper the first time, especially when it's a HSV. IMHO fitting parts that will likely fail within a few years, when there is opportunity to do it well the first time around doesn't make sense to me.

Skylarking

Reaction score
Members Ride
Commodore Motorsport Edition
Do it once, doit right ;):D:cool:

losh1971

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Series I SS Ute
Do it once, doit right ;):D:cool:
Exactly, and not many people will get the opportunity to own a HSV. I think it would be a shame not to bring it back to a level of repair it deserves. Yes some stuff has been fixed and yes improvements have been made but I don't believe we will see the quality of repairs such a car deserves while under Paul's ownership.

VS 5.0

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV Z Series M6
At the end of the day, it is his car and he can do whatever the **** he wants to it.

Not sure why people think they can tell others what they can do to their car.

Comes down to superiority complex I suppose.

losh1971

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Series I SS Ute

vc commodore

Reaction score
Members Ride
VC, VH and VY
I think that car now is a better car than when Paul purchased it, so ‘yes’.

But it does highlight the dangers of buying a modified vehicle, and why many purchasers will steer clear of them.

Yes the car is slightly better now, but the biggest issue is, he asks questions and then ignores the answers....Just goes on his own merry way and cracks the sads when things turn to shite...

The next issue I can forsee is, that flywheel and torque converter are going to let go in a bigway....Then he'll get on here complaining about that.

But I surpose it is all entertainment at his expense

Ginger Beer

Reaction score
Members Ride
Dunnydoore
Meh, buyer beware

Any buyer should do their due diligence on inspection, and when buying any old V8, or any older car, performance or not really, should factor in a heavy slush fund for tuning, repairs and/or parts, even when on first and second inspection everything seems fine

But yes, for parts, but once, cry once

As for the blue LED's, I'm not a fan, but it ain't my car, and who am I to judge anyway, I'm the guy running Tempe Tyres FR-1 Gold Simmons on my Red VX SS, and, I wear jeans and joggers, and Crocs and socks......

Lucky for me, beauty is in the eye of the beholder, my Mrs obviously wasn't wearing her glasses when we first met

07GTS

Reaction score
Members Ride
VEGTS BUILT BLOWN E85
Yes the car is slightly better now, but the biggest issue is, he asks questions and then ignores the answers....Just goes on his own merry way and cracks the sads when things turn to shite...

The next issue I can forsee is, that flywheel and torque converter are going to let go in a bigway....Then he'll get on here complaining about that.

But I surpose it is all entertainment at his expense
next will be blew the trans, hate this car, gonna sell it....

6 months later...

done some mods guys :p

ey-Jr-ZXki-Oi-Jj-MDhk-MWRj-Yi1m-OTk4-LTQw-NWUt-OGNi-ZC0z-MWUw-OTA5-MWI1-NTQuan-Bn-Iiwi-ZWRpd-HMi-Ons.jpg