Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

My new sound system.

astroham

Reaction score
Members Ride
Looking
ok as it happens i just read all that ... i dont work for alpine but i did have a full alpine system and i was pretty happy with it ... it was loud enough and the splits were ok ... the 6x9's are **** as it happens ...
but just fyi i currently run focal 165 krx2's front and rear in my car ... and yes they **** all over alpine ... i was just saying that for 300 bucks the type r's that i had were pretty good ... better than the other stuff that he was considering anyway ...
and im going to add that i re read my post (what a ########) who would pick alpine over focal ... sorry i dont know what i was thinking there ...

MAG00

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY S2 Calais
Much better :p Those are some nice Focals you're running :beer chug:

astroham

Reaction score
Members Ride
Looking
yes these focals are great ... i was trying to make the point that i had r types and thought they were good ... but i suppose it depends on your car too ... i had them in a laser ... they were good ... put them in my commie ... now i have focals ... i suppose the size etc of the car affects how the speakers play to