Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

My New Toy!!

VYBec

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY Exec S2
Well here she is.. 2004 VY Exec Series 2
She's stock standard at the moment but thats cool coz I get to do what I want!!
Many mods to be done but starting with the body.. She out at the moment getting tint (20%) and tomorrow she gets new wheels (17" Stealth Shadow Chromes)!!
Cant wait to she her finished (but really when will that be coz lets face it there is always something to do!!) It might take me awhile as I have to sell the VN but I thought you guys and gals might be interested and input some welcome advice!!
Keep you all posted!!

Attachments

• becsvy 003.jpg
    becsvy 003.jpg
    62.7 KB · Views: 208
  • becsvy 002.jpg
    becsvy 002.jpg
    40 KB · Views: 216
  • becsvy 001.jpg
    becsvy 001.jpg
    50.7 KB · Views: 195
Last edited:

Lumps of cheese

welcome to the machine
Reaction score
Members Ride
83 vh sle, 4x4 hilux, 03 monaro, 07 nightrain
Very nice, personally I woulda gone atleast 18's on a VY but post the pics when you get the wheels so we can see :)

Same here, i had 17's on my vy but ditched them for 18's and they look heaps better.
SS lights up front and back and lower it and it'll look the goods.:thumbsup:

VYBec

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY Exec S2
nice looks clean and tidy after the tint i reckon drop it on it's ass and some big wheels will look sweet as

Thanks les82, she is real neat and tidy, some minor paint work was just done to repair the little scratches and the windows have been tinted 20% (it looks the goods!!) Still waiting to have the mags put on.. will prob be tuesday so will post more pics then for more input!!
She will get lowered and have a body kit within 2 months so cant wait for that!!

VYBec

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY Exec S2
Very nice, personally I woulda gone atleast 18's on a VY but post the pics when you get the wheels so we can see :)

Thanks for the input.. Will probably upgrade to 18" eventually but just bought the 17s bout 6 months ago so going to see what they look like first and will prob trade later!! Still waiting for the boys to put on the mags will prob be tuesday so I'll post the pics then!!

Just sold the VN, It had leather seats you could have had!!!

VYBec

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY Exec S2
Same here, i had 17's on my vy but ditched them for 18's and they look heaps better.
SS lights up front and back and lower it and it'll look the goods.:thumbsup:

SS lights?? Got any pics??

BURK_POP

Reaction score
Members Ride
1990 VG ute 3.8 auto
what vn is it that ur selling ? ll looks nice bye the way my dad just got a new ve commodore

VYBec

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY Exec S2
Check out my link below, mine has clubby lights in it.
They're the ones with the black bezels, sets them off nicely.:D

Seriously, I dont think I'm ever going to stop spending money on her!!! I love them.. Am going to have to get me some!!! Thanks for the heads up!!

Oh and nice car!!!