Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

My New Toy!!

VYBec

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY Exec S2
what vn is it that ur selling ? ll looks nice bye the way my dad just got a new ve commodore

I just sold it yesterday!!! It was an 89 VN Berlina, was lowered, had an ss body kit, twin sports exghaust, tint and 17" mags.. She was a beast and could roar with the best of them but I just had to get a new toy!!

Lumps of cheese

welcome to the machine
Reaction score
Members Ride
83 vh sle, 4x4 hilux, 03 monaro, 07 nightrain
Seriously, I dont think I'm ever going to stop spending money on her!!! I love them.. Am going to have to get me some!!! Thanks for the heads up!!

Oh and nice car!!!

No probs and thanks for the comments:D
If you want to get them try ebay, they sometimes pop up there, that's where i got mine.
You will need to look for vy ss headlights, they will suit your exec.
If you wish to go further vy ss tailights also sets them off.
Money money money!:yeah:

VYBec

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY Exec S2
New Wheels And Tint!!

So she's getting there!! Got 20% tint and 17" wheels and for all who said they would be too small.. you are so right!!! Maybe soon as I can I'll get her some big boys!! She's booked in to be lowered in 2 weeks so post more pics then!!!:thumbsup:

Attachments

• bec 001.jpg
    bec 001.jpg
    100.2 KB · Views: 210
  • bec 002.jpg
    bec 002.jpg
    66.7 KB · Views: 180

beeks

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
XR6 5sp MKII + DR 600S
So she's getting there!! Got 20% tint and 17" wheels and for all who said they would be too small.. you are so right!!! Maybe soon as I can I'll get her some big boys!! She's booked in to be lowered in 2 weeks so post more pics then!!!:thumbsup:
MMM,looking good.
Suggestions!
Piss the side strips off,colour code bumpers & rear view mirrors,exhuast,K&N filter and the list goes on.

Nobody Actually

luxo barge
Reaction score
Members Ride
2007 wm Caprice
looks real nice and tidy, wheels look good too, hopefully you'll get it where you want it eventually. don't forget to get the camber kit when you get it lowered.

azkwazere

Ahhh Yes, Ahhh Yes....
Reaction score
Members Ride
VP 5-SPD / 24-SPD Racer Hybrid
should look good with compressed ultras.... :whistling

aZk.

Attachments

• Dumped.jpg
    Dumped.jpg
    230.6 KB · Views: 188

VYBec

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY Exec S2
stock standard is good now u can do anything u want to her she look s nice and neat babe keep me posted on the mods u do

Thanx Goddess, good to see the girls getting into the big cars finally!! All my mates tried to con me into buying a small sports car but they just dont understand my love for the commodore!! Will keep you posted.. gets lowered in a couple days!! Cant wait!! ;)

dufus

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
rickshaw
very nice :thumbsup:

VYBec

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY Exec S2
MMM,looking good.
Suggestions!
Piss the side strips off,colour code bumpers & rear view mirrors,exhuast,K&N filter and the list goes on.

Yeah Im getting the whole thing re-sprayed in a couple months coz it has little scratches all over that I tried to get touched up but just doesnt look right.. Will get it completely colour coded when that happens.. Was going to go another colour so I can get big 18" chromes (Shiny chromes just dont look right on a silver car!!) Looked into taking the side strips off but it has a little indentation under it that will look silly so will just get those colour coded too.. Exhauast happens as soon as I can find one I like!! :bang: Want to get alot of work done under the bonnet but have to wait til I'm aloud to drive a powerful car!! Still on my P's!! :whistling No V8 or Turbo for me yet!! :cry:
Keep you posted with more pics as I get things done.. Thanx for the input.. Much appreciated!! :yeah: