Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

My New Toy!!

VYBec

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY Exec S2
very nice :thumbsup:

Thanx RandomHero!! Shes gradually getting there!! I'm a little impatient though!! Wanted her finished yesterday!! :whistling
There is still so much to be done!! :bang:

Spike79

Just Confused!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ Adventra LX6, VP Berlina LX, Citroen C3

VYBec

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY Exec S2
Hey Bec!

You're not wasting any time getting things done are you? Mags, Window tinting, Bodykit and Lowering. Keep throwing money at it! How long have you had it? A couple of weeks i'm guessing. It looks tops and should be good when its all finshed, which should be about 3 weeks at the rate your going!

Spike ;)

Hey Spike!! Hows things?? Yeah I've only had it since the start of March.. Im very impatient and want everything done NOW!!! It's getting lowered right now and I cant wait to pick it up in 23 minutes (but whos counting right?!?) :whistling
I've decided on the colour.. Kandy apple red with a faint gold pearl over the top.. whatcha think?? Will get that done when I decide what front bar I want on it.. maybe monaro?? And I want bonnet scoops.. what can I do for that?? Wanted monaro again but not sure if that will fit a VY?? Different shape isnt it?? Want it so that when I drive past people will go like this :bow: !! LOL
Will post new pics as soon as I can!!

Troy711

Retired Old Fart
Reaction score
Website
forums.justcommodores.com.au
Members Ride
2011 Mitsubishi Pajero GLS
found one

wall4.jpg

best kit for a HSV yet (in my opinion)

Spike79

Just Confused!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ Adventra LX6, VP Berlina LX, Citroen C3
Candy apple red with a gold pearl!!! That wasn't what i had in mind when you said you were getting a respray, sounds nice though!

If you want a Monaro bar, your going to have to change a lot more than just the bar. That would be a HUGE job but it would be something different.
As Troy said, you could go with HSV bar but you'd have to do the side skirts and rear bar to complete the look wouldn't you? Yes? Sounds like a plan to me.

Maybe you should've just bought a VX instead!:p

So is it lowered yet?

Spike.

Attachments

• VYII-Senator1.jpg
    VYII-Senator1.jpg
    23.5 KB · Views: 180
  • VYII-Clubsport1.jpg
    VYII-Clubsport1.jpg
    28.3 KB · Views: 172
  • V2II-GTOLE-1.jpg
    V2II-GTOLE-1.jpg
    25.6 KB · Views: 172

VYBec

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY Exec S2
if you are planning on a body kit may i suggest a VY senator front?

thanx Troy.. that front bar is heaps nice.. I have no definate plans yet Im still throwing ideas around, but I do like the senator!! Thanx for the pic..
Cheers :thumbsup:
Bec

VYBec

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY Exec S2
Got a couple requests to see her lowered, so here she is.. Dont know how the pics will turn out, the photos are taken at my friends property so the ground is really uneven and whatever.. It's only a couple days old so it will sit marginally lower when the springs and shocks settle in..

Spike, What do you think so far??? Had to scrap the monaro idea coz the bonnett would have to be fibrelass and my insurance wouldnt do it!! :cry:
HSV and Clubsport were my 2 original ideas so will probably have to go with one of those kits.. but it will still look good when its all painted.. yes in Kandy apple red!! :whistling Was thinking of hot pink but decided that may have been a little too girly!! What should I expect to pay on those body kits.. new ones that are just prepped and ready to paint.. Also what would be the best performance exhaust to put on her?? Any idea on a price for that too??

So much to be done... so little time!! ;)

Attachments

• becvy 001.jpg
    becvy 001.jpg
    171.2 KB · Views: 185
  • becvy 002.jpg
    becvy 002.jpg
    200.1 KB · Views: 179