Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

My New Toy!!

Aggro_VE

The Overseer
Reaction score
Members Ride
A lazy VE
Pretty dam good starting poin Bec, I agree with Troy on the Senator front, BUT if you do go down that route get a very reputable company supply it for you, I have seen some shocking kits out there alignment out of whack, panel gaps just to name a few, done properly they come up a treat :). Another thing, you look up impaitent in the dictionary and we will find you there lol. Keep us posted, I'm sure you will.

VYBec

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY Exec S2
Pretty dam good starting poin Bec, I agree with Troy on the Senator front, BUT if you do go down that route get a very reputable company supply it for you, I have seen some shocking kits out there alignment out of whack, panel gaps just to name a few, done properly they come up a treat :). Another thing, you look up impaitent in the dictionary and we will find you there lol. Keep us posted, I'm sure you will.

HaHa thanks Shanghai!!! I think Im going to change my middle name to impatient.. seems appropriate dont you think?!?! :whistling
I think I'm going to have a good look around on the kit.. Im not sure if I want a full kit or just a new front bar.. something to make it look a little meaner!! If I get a full kit Im worried I will scrape all the time coz the roads round my place are crap and I have to drive down a dirt road to one of my jobs.. its only about 500 metres long but its still a crappy dirt road!!
Will keep you posted.. am getting the performance exhaust this week!! Wish I could let you guys hear it!! :D

VYBec

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY Exec S2
You can, Record it on your phone or camera and attach the file to your post. :p

I need a detailed description on how to do that!!! It gets done this Friday.. Could post it by Saturday if I knew how!!! Need some ideas on a front bar.. Only requirement from me is it needs to look a little meaner.. I think I only want the front bar though and not a full body kit... Still toying with ideas at the moment, nothing definate... Bought a sub and amp from one of the guys on this forum yesterday so will get that installed when I get a new cd/dvd player aswell...

Spike79

Just Confused!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ Adventra LX6, VP Berlina LX, Citroen C3
What have you been using to take the pictures you've posted, camera or phone? Either way they should have some sort of sound recorder or video recorder on them.

Heres another bar idea too, i've got no idea what your looking for though.

Attachments

• VY_S_02.jpg
    VY_S_02.jpg
    13 KB · Views: 179

VYBec

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY Exec S2
What have you been using to take the pictures you've posted, camera or phone? Either way they should have some sort of sound recorder or video recorder on them.

Heres another bar idea too, i've got no idea what your looking for though.

Now THAT I like.. What is it?? Would I have to go full kit or would I get away with just the front bar?? Would that one be easy to fit to my VY?? Shes out getting the exhaust done now.. Just from the cat back atm but will get tri y headers at a later date..
Will record it on my digital and see if Im smart enough to let you guys have a listen!!!
:yeah: