Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

My Omega, Looking for a few more ideas :)

Ace92

Reaction score
Members Ride
Commodore Omega
qqtyqu.jpg

2r7udxx.jpg

24qk96c.jpg

Hey guys,
So as you can see, my car is still stock and basic on the outside, the only 'mods' i have done so far are the personal numberplates (my initals and birth year) and the 2x 12 inch subwoofers in the boot (no pics atm). anyway so to the point, ive got around $1000 to spend now after my birthday, and im trying to prioritise the things that will be more worthwhile than the others.

At the moment the ideas i have are:-
Window Tinting
Exhaust System
Lowered
Rear wing?

its a big toss up for me and i cant decide, maybe the trusty members of the forum can inspire or convince me of what to do first!

Thanks in advance, i know its a pretty broad/open question but i seriously cant decide,

JC.

VTSS350

Blown VT LS1 450rwhp
Reaction score
Members Ride
VTLS1
For me top of the list would be to lower and tint it!

It will make it look so much better.

B-roca

I’m an F-18, bro
Reaction score
Members Ride
N/A
I'd say Lower it in the back first because at the moment it looks like a 4x4 :D
I'd say leave it with a rear wing, its looks nice without one
I'd say Tinting is a good idea
I'd say be careful on the exhaust the v6 alloytech sounds like a ricers fart cannon with the wrong exhaust
Man thats alot of I'd say's

Ace92

Reaction score
Members Ride
Commodore Omega
I'd say Lower it in the back first because at the moment it looks like a 4x4 :D
I'd say leave it with a rear wing, its looks nice without one
I'd say Tinting is a good idea
I'd say be careful on the exhaust the v6 alloytech sounds like a ricers fart cannon with the wrong exhaust

I'd say, thanks for the input, i guess i would have to lower it and see how it looks without a wing before a decision is made, ive looked into a few 'Lukey' exhaust systems (apparently have a good name) seems to go decent on the V6

1SIKR8

Reaction score
Members Ride
VK -Project-, VX R8 Clubsport

amen to that, never herd one that sounded nice unfortunatly

Ace92

Reaction score
Members Ride
Commodore Omega
please don't put a wing on it ! lowering it would be a great start =) also a OTR cold air intake would be awsome on it

Yeah, i looked at some CAI's on Ebay, for the cheap range price of 250-280ish $$, would u say they are not the best to go for? or too hard to say?

i agree about the wing, ill lower it and see how that goes first up, but i just thought the back looks a bit bare.. but maybe because of the way its sitting at the moment

Ace92

Reaction score
Members Ride
Commodore Omega
Put a G8 lip spoiler on it.

they look decent, i think people assume the huge bloody airplane wings on the back when i say 'Wing' lol

1SIKR8

Reaction score
Members Ride
VK -Project-, VX R8 Clubsport
Yeah, i looked at some CAI's on Ebay, for the cheap range price of 250-280ish $$, would u say they are not the best to go for? or too hard to say?

anythings gotta be better then standard, would deafinatly liven the omega up, my mums got one the exact same as yours ... i reakon the cold air intake would help the sluggish down low power