Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

My Perfect Blue SV6 Ute

AlanRobert

Reaction score
Members Ride
Ve II SV6 - Voodoo
Ive found a guy that sells them, but I also need the upper grill as well which is another 170

tommyk.

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SV6
They set me back $300, pretty good IMO, they're genuine so they're good.

Thats insanely cheap, where did you get them from? I have been looking for ages and the cheapest I can get them for is $700

Cheers

salute the ute

DRIVING IS A PASSION
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Ute Series II Perfect Blue
Ive found a guy that sells them, but I also need the upper grill as well which is another 170

Would I be able to get his details, I have a mate that wants to put them on. I could only advise eBay.

$300 for projector headlamps!? where can i buy them!?

He was selling them of a car that had crashed. I offerd him $300 to end it early and he agreed. He's in Ferntree Gully but I dont think he has anymore.

Thats insanely cheap, where did you get them from? I have been looking for ages and the cheapest I can get them for is $700

Cheers

He's in Ferntree Gully dont think he has anymore though. Did Holden give you that qoute ?

SV6GUY

Reaction score
Members Ride
MANUAL VE SV6 S2
He was selling them of a car that had crashed. I offerd him $300 to end it early and he agreed. He's in Ferntree Gully but I dont think he has anymore.

ahhh just my luck any tips on tracking what cars are ending up in the wreckers?

salute the ute

DRIVING IS A PASSION
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Ute Series II Perfect Blue
So I just wrapped the center control switches. This stuff is way better then the previous stuff I used. It stretches more and warps around the plastic better. Here's what I have so far.

IMG_3239.jpg

Black Knight

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV M6
Your ute looks great, well done. Just wondering what carbon wrap you used and have you tried the 3M DI-NOC wrap which is on the expensive side but if it's good might be worth it? Going to do mine and wanted to get it right the first time.