Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

My Ride - 99 VT Berlina

aussieakito

Holden Dealer Master Tech
Reaction score
Website
forums.justcommodores.com.au
Members Ride
Manual VY SS2, 2005 Rolla Sportivo
I thought you lowered it?
i know i have the same rims except mine arent chrome. i dont like them lol.
dont like mine either.
too small
too .... not holden LOL

xVTx

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT Berlina
I thought you lowered it?
i know i have the same rims except mine arent chrome. i dont like them lol.
dont like mine either.
too small
too .... not holden LOL

haha yea, old picture I had :)
I got mine fairly cheap and yea ever since ive just liked them lol, I was looking at some vy ss rims but yea not sure. might just keep these!

djdomohudson

Mad frogs
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Omega Sedan / VE International Sportwagon
Auto elec's will suss you out. If you can maybe salvage a couple of extra lightbulb sockets that will plug into the spaces then the guys will only have to splice and rewire whatever you want them to be.

xVTx

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT Berlina
Auto elec's will suss you out. If you can maybe salvage a couple of extra lightbulb sockets that will plug into the spaces then the guys will only have to splice and rewire whatever you want them to be.

so ya reckon I should put the garnish and tail lights on, then just tell/get em to wire it all up ? it looks so easy, just confusing as fk

Turnerj

Supercharged
Reaction score
Members Ride
VX S2 3.8L Supercharged
Your car looks awesome mate. Can't wait to see it with the garnish and tail lights fully installed and working :)

xVTx

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT Berlina
Your car looks awesome mate. Can't wait to see it with the garnish and tail lights fully installed and working :)

Cheers buddy, garnish SHOULD be in by the end of the day, also will be getting some else today, but ill keep that a surprise.. will post pics as soon as I get it!

xVTx

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT Berlina
BAAAAM! I now have leather interior! Picked it up this morning, came complete with door trims and console lid, only downside is theres a small cut in the drivers seat. Currently still cleaning the front 2 seats and will most likely get them in tomorrow, but have got the back seats in. For now heres a little teaser! Full electrics also..

leather_zpsb5f4670b.png

djdomohudson

Mad frogs
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Omega Sedan / VE International Sportwagon
That's gonna be beautiful mate. Shame about the drivers seat. Maybe you can get and upholsterer to see if they can fix it, if not replace the section of leather (rather than reupholster the entire chair which would be costly).

Danielzke

Reaction score
Members Ride
Commy
Looks good mate don't like the kenwood sticker would look a lot cleaner without it but that's just me