Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

My Ride - 99 VT Berlina

xVTx

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT Berlina
Could we please get some close up pics?? and how does it go when washing the car ever accidently tear any?

Can't get any close up pics at the moment as I haven't got it on :( as for washing, never had a problem with it, I was always careful near the ends though incase it didn't stick down properly! Never tried it in a carwash though haha..

I saw the join on the rear Window triangle a bit of a gap but it looks pretty good otherwise :)

haha I was just about to upload a pic of this!

here it is, it would have to be the most difficult part to do because of the curve around the window..

P1010001_zpsffb5661d.png

DmanVT

USAWME
Reaction score
Members Ride
'99 VT sedan II
haha yeah i noticed that before and dont worry if you love your car you wouldnt go through a drive through anyway haha well in my opinion a) they cost too much and b) i wouldn't have the jets that close to my paint/stickers or whatever :)

djdomohudson

Mad frogs
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Omega Sedan / VE International Sportwagon
so ya reckon I should put the garnish and tail lights on, then just tell/get em to wire it all up ? it looks so easy, just confusing as fk

No because they will have to take them off to get at it anyway

xVTx

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT Berlina
Not to much to update, been doing abit of saving in hope a ss kit or something comes up.

Got my Mace Memcal in the post today, will most likely fit sometime tomorrow. Also I think im gonna start getting a few shinny bits n pieces for the engine bay!

mem_zps13489eb9.png

Random leather shot:

lrsther_zpsac49d41b.png

Danielzke

Reaction score
Members Ride
Commy
Loveeeeeeeee love love cream leather so much

Gimme

DmanVT

USAWME
Reaction score
Members Ride
'99 VT sedan II
jelly of leather :/ haha i was debating over cream and white for so long... but i think cream and the purple suede would clash compared to the white with it.

It looks comfy and appealing im excited :p

kangavxss

Reaction score
Members Ride
2002 VX SS
$450 bucks for the leather is a steal. Good score M8!! Most of it on Ebay is over $1000. Bit risky buying from Ebay as cant tell the condition properly by the pics...

xVTx

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT Berlina
Cheers guys. Yea pretty stoked I got it so cheap, about a week or so before I got it I emailed another wrecker about a retrimmed interior and offered him 650 for it but that was without door trims, so glad I didn't go with him and found the cream one!

memcal is in and according to the dash it has given me roughly an extra 150km per tank of petrol which I couldn't be more happier about! will just wait and see though.