Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

My VE HSV Clubsport R8. FPV 4 T

LightningVP

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VY II 5.7 SV8
That looks sweeet....Love the rims, wouldnt pay that much mtself, but they look awsome, and yes VE in red looks great

And whats with the plates? do they shine like that just in the picture or is that how they look?

FPV 4 T

myspace.com/attakarrak
Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
Members Ride
2008 VE HSV Clubsport R8.
That looks sweeet....Love the rims, wouldnt pay that much mtself, but they look awsome, and yes VE in red looks great

And whats with the plates? do they shine like that just in the picture or is that how they look?

Haha nah mate the plates are like that... its just the angle I was on when I took the photo.

Ozzie

JCCC Warrnambool
Reaction score
Members Ride
Ozzie'z Supercharged VY Calais
No offence danny but i really dont know wat the go is with ur myspace and ur friends myspace.
somethin dun add up dude

sweet ride though wish i could fake ownin one too

Bravotwozero

Reaction score
Members Ride
MY12 AMG C63 W204 Speedshift + 2013 KW T909
No offence danny but i really dont know wat the go is with ur myspace and ur friends myspace.
somethin dun add up dude

Big claim mate. Got proof to back up your accusations? Jealous much?

Ozzie

JCCC Warrnambool
Reaction score
Members Ride

Not as jelous as you obviously, And im not saying he doesnt own it. Its just hard to tell weather its his or his friends judging by the pics.
Congrats to him if it is in his name its a sweet ride, I just dont like fakers;) on the forum or off it.

I dont need proof just look at his 16yo friends myspace pics and youll see the big picture

minux

Reaction score
Members Ride
2017 SSV Redline

I was thinking the same, except the jealous part. Anyone can finance a car...

Bravotwozero

Reaction score
Members Ride
MY12 AMG C63 W204 Speedshift + 2013 KW T909
Not as jelous as you obviously, And im not saying he doesnt own it.

You either are or you aren't?

I can't see why it wouldn't be legit. Looks like he works in the mines so even though he's kind of young, could easily afford it. So what if he hangs out with young chicks?
Means nothing. You shouldn't make accusations unless you have some proof.

FPV 4 T

myspace.com/attakarrak
Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
Members Ride
2008 VE HSV Clubsport R8.
Not as jelous as you obviously, And im not saying he doesnt own it. Its just hard to tell weather its his or his friends judging by the pics.
Congrats to him if it is in his name its a sweet ride, I just dont like fakers;) on the forum or off it.

I dont need proof just look at his 16yo friends myspace pics and youll see the big picture
Hey not having a go at you mate... but how many 16 y.o chicks who are still only on L's do you know that own a 2008 VE Clubsport R8..? It is my car and she is my best friend and she loves my car so she has put some photos of it up on her myspace... and yea I let her claim it as hers to all her friends and most random people that ask... haha you should see the looks on peoples faces when your sitting at the traffic lights in the middle of perth and you see this red VE Clubsport rumbling away with a chick driving it and L plates up.... I love it.. haha I eat that **** up aye hahaha. Oh the police don't really seem to like it tho... hrmmm...

Now the proof... I live and work in Port Hedland in Western Australia.
I work for BHP Billiton as a Production Controller at BHP Port Operations.
I earn $102,000.00 a year and saved all my money up for my Clubby... :)

haha I'm not fake! I have already had some ****wit on youtube call me fake probably coz he was a jealous prick...

I work hard for what I have... :)

attached is a little proof... but hey if you need more just say so...

In the photo on the card D being for Danny and Fitzgerald is my last name... The 16 y.o chicks name is Rebecca..

Attachments

• hsv proof.jpg
    hsv proof.jpg
    52.6 KB · Views: 405

Ozzie

JCCC Warrnambool
Reaction score
Members Ride
Hey not having a go at you mate... but how many 16 y.o chicks who are still only on L's do you know that own a 2008 VE Clubsport R8..? It is my car and she is my best friend and she loves my car so she has put some photos of it up on her myspace... and yea I let her claim it as hers to all her friends and most random people that ask... haha you should see the looks on peoples faces when your sitting at the traffic lights in the middle of perth and you see this red VE Clubsport rumbling away with a chick driving it and L plates up.... I love it.. haha I eat that **** up aye hahaha. Oh the police don't really seem to like it tho... hrmmm...

Now the proof... I live and work in Port Hedland in Western Australia.
I work for BHP Billiton as a Production Controller at BHP Port Operations.
I earn $102,000.00 a year and saved all my money up for my Clubby... :)

haha I'm not fake! I have already had some ****wit on youtube call me fake probably coz he was a jealous prick...

I work hard for what I have... :)

attached is a little proof... but hey if you need more just say so...

In the photo on the card D being for Danny and Fitzgerald is my last name... The 16 y.o chicks name is Rebecca..

I honestly didnt doubt it was your car.... just first impression of your friends pics, it looks like her car lol. Its what I call "claimed"
Like I said...... dont take it personally, my missus claimed my car as hers till I told her to pay for the fuel. Things are different now;)