Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

My VE HSV Clubsport R8. FPV 4 T

Ozzie

JCCC Warrnambool
Reaction score
Members Ride
Ozzie'z Supercharged VY Calais
You either are or you aren't?

I can't see why it wouldn't be legit. Looks like he works in the mines so even though he's kind of young, could easily afford it. So what if he hangs out with young chicks?
Means nothing. You shouldn't make accusations unless you have some proof.

I cant really say I am jelous... So the answers no. It would be nice to have a nice car, But im happy with what I have as ive worked for it like most people.

Ozzie

JCCC Warrnambool
Reaction score
Members Ride
Ozzie'z Supercharged VY Calais
Please dont get the wrong impression of me here guys.
People like Danny here who do work for what they have give me more confidence to go out there and do better for myself financially. Not because of jelousy but because of self pride. Im still only young myself but I have a kid now and am working a temp job untill I find an apprentiship.
And I thank Danny for clarifing the situation here.
I dont like fakers because I believe you should be who you are not what you want people to see you as, on or off the internet.
:)

Phantom33

20inches20years
Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ Commodore Ute
White & red gotta be the best colours for them.

Cursed CX8

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
VY Adventra
love this car mate, I laughed when i looked at ur myspace and saw the L plates. I bet u guys get the same looks as when i drove my dads company car Monaro on my L's. Telstra liked is almost as much as the cops.

1fatve

bling
Reaction score
Members Ride
red ve sv6, blue ss-v, vx clubby kitted, vl turbo
them cars are ****nn sick

FPV 4 T

myspace.com/attakarrak
Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
Members Ride
2008 VE HSV Clubsport R8.
Obviously you guys can see that I love spending all my hard earned money on my baby.. hehe... so what next hrmmm.... how bout I blow about $2000.00 or there abouts..? Cam maybe...? decisions decisions decisions........ F*ck it! how bout I re-paint my drivers door and back passenger door and buy a new custom number plate....? Thanx to some weak c*nt who came into my yard a few nights ago and keyed 2 of my doors on my pride and joy and stole my number plate for the pricks trophy to show to all his loser mates....!!! :( weak prick!

Troyziee

Reaction score
Members Ride
MY17 SSV-R Sportwagon
wat a ****ing sad case
thats ****ing disgusting to hear, i'd b in tears if someone did that to my ride, let alone this beauty!!
can u claim on insurance or anything?