Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

My VE HSV Clubsport R8. FPV 4 T

Johnsy

★★★★★
Reaction score
Members Ride
VF SS Wagon & VF SV6 Ute
Not good to hear mate... it's almost worth them doing it if you catch the bastards in the act.

Hope it gets repaired nice and quick with no hassles for you.

FPV 4 T

myspace.com/attakarrak
Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
Members Ride
2008 VE HSV Clubsport R8.
wat a ****ing sad case
thats ****ing disgusting to hear, i'd b in tears if someone did that to my ride, let alone this beauty!!
can u claim on insurance or anything?

nah man my premiums for my insurance will be pretty much the same as the cost of the damage coz of the type of car i have and coz im a male that is only 22 aye... :(

FPV 4 T

myspace.com/attakarrak
Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
Members Ride
Not good to hear mate... it's almost worth them doing it if you catch the bastards in the act.

Hope it gets repaired nice and quick with no hassles for you.

haha ****in oath! i think i might of just got an idea who it was aye.. ha! wen i find out who it was ill deal with the c*nts and yea ill put up a post. maybe a photo of their smashed in head haha :yeah:

FPV 4 T

myspace.com/attakarrak
Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
Members Ride
love this car mate, I laughed when i looked at ur myspace and saw the L plates. I bet u guys get the same looks as when i drove my dads company car Monaro on my L's. Telstra liked is almost as much as the cops.

haha wat the f*ck would Telstra need with a Monaro..? lol but yea keep cruisin in it ;) haha no offence mate but I hate telstra, they have f*cked me over quite alot over the years.. :(

weldmac

Reaction score
Members Ride
Red SV6 ve Ute/ Red R8 Clubby ve
Heyy

Just like to say nice clubby :) my dad has the exact same in red aswell, he put a f1 exhaust system on it and took all the eco-friendly **** out of it. So it sounds like a v8. haha just wondering i was looking through your pictures and noticed an learner sticker on it, did u let ur daughter learn in that car?? My dad wouldnt let me go no where near it so he got me a red ve sv6 ute, dont get it till may though:( still currently on my learners as i am only 16. plus were are you from learner drivers cant learn in high powered vechiles anything v8. Clubsports rock especially in red:w00t: sorry to hear bout ur car, ****ing smash the fpv ****:p

FPV 4 T

myspace.com/attakarrak
Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
Members Ride
Just like to say nice clubby :) my dad has the exact same in red aswell, he put a f1 exhaust system on it and took all the eco-friendly **** out of it. So it sounds like a v8. haha just wondering i was looking through your pictures and noticed an learner sticker on it, did u let ur daughter learn in that car?? My dad wouldnt let me go no where near it so he got me a red ve sv6 ute, dont get it till may though:( still currently on my learners as i am only 16. plus were are you from learner drivers cant learn in high powered vechiles anything v8. Clubsports rock especially in red:w00t: sorry to hear bout ur car, ****ing smash the fpv ****:p

ahaha yea she is a learner.. she is 16. yea i always let her drive when we go driving together.. well actually when we go driving together im not allowed to drive ;) lol haha. no she is not my daughter lol she is my girlfriend haha i'm only 22 hahaha.. :)

nathan549

Reaction score
Members Ride
vt II s pack
ahaha yea she is a learner.. she is 16. yea i always let her drive when we go driving together.. well actually when we go driving together im not allowed to drive ;) lol haha. no she is not my daughter lol she is my girlfriend haha i'm only 22 hahaha.. :)

i have to say, im one jealous **** haha. love the car mate. though yeh that myspace things a bit of a mix up ahah, see why ppl think it aint urs. but wait u said shes 16 and your 22 and shes ur girlfriend?? isnt that like illegal haha (well only if ur having sex).

i just mite have to steal your car :)

also love the number plate ahaha