Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

My VF2 Calais LS3 all clean

mfrancis1990

Reaction score
Members Ride
VFII Calais-V V8
D7450FDD-5402-4EEF-AA3D-73CDEB16F954.jpeg

My VF2 Calais - just had her Dyno tuned. This is a keeper for a while I think.

Ron Burgundy

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF II SS
Looks beautiful mate

Did you use intake setup you bought from me ?

mfrancis1990

Reaction score
Members Ride
VFII Calais-V V8
Yes mate - still need to get KN filter - but yes all fitted. 347RWHP after 322RWHP before. I asked the guy to effectively give me a tune that is like factory and ensure it is not running lean anywhere. I can post up the curves, his tune seems to follow the factory across the range. At some point I think I am going to take the plunge on an exhaust. Not looking for necessarily heaps more power - just a bit of edge. The car is pretty subtle, walkinshaw lowered springs, HSV AP Racing rotors and Callipers front and rear, Walkinshaw engine covers, your HSV intake, and Android/Apple Car Play head unit.

mfrancis1990

Reaction score
Members Ride
VFII Calais-V V8
Yes mate - still need to get KN filter - but yes all fitted. 347RWHP after 322RWHP before. I asked the guy to effectively give me a tune that is like factory and ensure it is not running lean anywhere. I can post up the curves, his tune seems to follow the factory across the range. At some point I think I am going to take the plunge on an exhaust. Not looking for necessarily heaps more power - just a bit of edge. The car is pretty subtle, walkinshaw lowered springs, HSV AP Racing rotors and Callipers front and rear, Walkinshaw engine covers, your HSV intake, and Android/Apple Car Play head unit.
Oh and I added the Paddle Shift wheel.

Ron Burgundy

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF II SS
Any more pictures of brakes, engine bay, and interior?