Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

My VS series 2 5.0 manual Ute

ephect

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Acclaim V6
Same pattern material. VR has a pattern and VS has a different one.

Fu Manchu

We’ll get together. Have a few laughs.
Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ Crewman, VZ Cross 8, & ya mum.
Question for the brains trust. Is there any difference between the S-PAC and the SS seats on a series 2 VS? Trying to match some pics and it looks like the patterns and the seats themselves are almost identical, except the SS has the SS embroided into the seats. I was looking at trying to get some SS seats for the Ute, but wondering if it’s worth it if there’s almost no difference?
Back in the day, my mate had a VS S2 SS ute and another had a V6 S pack ute. Same seats from what I recall. Same interiors for that matter. The SS was a manual and so fun to drive.

MIK85

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS S2 Caprice 5.0
Back in the day, my mate had a VS S2 SS ute and another had a V6 S pack ute. Same seats from what I recall. Same interiors for that matter. The SS was a manual and so fun to drive.
Yeah the pattern on the seats, the shape, and the pattern on the door trim seems to be exactly the same, they just don’t have the SS logo on them. Probably not worth the cost and hassle just for the SS badge. I’ll still keep looking though in case I come across some at a good price

NORTI

Reaction score
Members Ride
Wildtrak
Yeah the pattern on the seats, the shape, and the pattern on the door trim seems to be exactly the same, they just don’t have the SS logo on them. Probably not worth the cost and hassle just for the SS badge. I’ll still keep looking though in case I come across some at a good price
they are the same. We had an early S3 S pack ute (just before SS came through) and it was the same as the SS inside minus the logo.

losh1971

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Series I SS Ute
If you want an upgrade grab some Stato seats. They are a little firmer but are better than the soft feeling S Pac seats.

afstruct

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
HSV VS Maloo , 2002 Monaro
Or rare as F ! HSV Devenish in leather !!!!!
Especially in a Maloo !!!
Can't believe I , didn't ( well it was way expensive and had more than 110k kms on!!)
Maloo VSiii ,though!!

Fu Manchu

Reaction score
Members Ride
I swear the Devonish seats are identical to 1988 Honda Prelude 2.0 Si.
B102AD92-DF55-4FB3-B966-D06B19FFEC7A.jpeg

Fu Manchu

Reaction score
Members Ride
Maybe not but they are comfy as seats
The GM version. I’d use the Honda ones though. Dad had one and it was super comfy.
474B12F1-D115-47A6-91E3-EC988A321BCE.jpeg

MIK85

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS S2 Caprice 5.0
Or rare as F ! HSV Devenish in leather !!!!!
Especially in a Maloo !!!
Can't believe I , didn't ( well it was way expensive and had more than 110k kms on!!)
Maloo VSiii ,though!!
Would love some of them, but they’re pretty hard to find in good condition, that don’t cost less than like 5k, it’s mental. SS seats would match well with the rest of the Ute, and they’re still reasonably priced second hand. Just hard to find good ones at the moment