Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

My VT

Killr6

tutut
Reaction score
Members Ride
BA XR6T
you could always colour code the strips mate if you dont want to take them off, very easy to do

VT_SS

-
Reaction score
Members Ride
EVIL304
Nice first car well done i was just wondering is that a VX SS front end ?

Last edited:

FORGIVEME

no substitute for cui
Reaction score
Members Ride
98 S3 VS STATESMAN
defs pull the trolley strips off and remove the rear spoiler IMO man

booders9

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX Acclaim
Nice car! saw you driving today near frankston. down Mc Mahons road

MrGodLyk

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT Executive
Ok, so I tried painting the dash silver and blue... Aaaand as it turns out, I'm definitely not a spray painter :doh: haha.
Think I'm going to have to go to the wreckers and get a new dash :(

- FORGIVEME: yeaa, I do want to do that, but I want to just get a whole new boot (VX Style) and the new taillights all at once, just gotta wait for the money :(

- Parabola: I was actually thinking that, might put a light blue colour on the silver part of the door strips... Not sure yet, but will definitely have to do something.

- booders9: Ahh yeaa, I've been driving a fair bit, so I'll probably get seen a little bit haha.. I've clocked over 1000kms in the last week and a half :)

VT_SS

-
Reaction score
Members Ride
EVIL304
Ok, so I tried painting the dash silver and blue... Aaaand as it turns out, I'm definitely not a spray painter :doh: haha.
Think I'm going to have to go to the wreckers and get a new dash :(

- FORGIVEME: yeaa, I do want to do that, but I want to just get a whole new boot (VX Style) and the new taillights all at once, just gotta wait for the money :(

- Parabola: I was actually thinking that, might put a light blue colour on the silver part of the door strips... Not sure yet, but will definitely have to do something.

- booders9: Ahh yeaa, I've been driving a fair bit, so I'll probably get seen a little bit haha.. I've clocked over 1000kms in the last week and a half :)
Do you mind putting up a pic of the dash work ?

MrGodLyk

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT Executive
This is the worst part!! I snapped the plastic bit of the "P, R, N, D, 3, 2, 1" and need to get a new one of the gearstick surrounding.. Don't know what it's actually called.
IMG_1392.jpg

IMG_1391.jpg

IMG_1390.jpg

IMG_1393.jpg