Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

My VX Clubby rebuild

peteVX6L

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VX Clubsport
same here,i remember the first lumpy cam I did and she made such a difference to everything lol.I know what you mean with the supercharge it or turbo it,i hear it all the time,i only drive on the road and not the track so why bother with all that lol

if I was going to track it then it will be on lol

I'm sure there's plenty of rides that cruz the streets turbo'd or charged that would disagree mate. ;) It's just a personal thing.

My twin brother and I have our 50th party next month. I've saved up some rubber to incinerate on the night. Really looking forward to this one. I'll throw up a link here to some footage. I'm trying to talk bro into getting his VZ R8 Maloo on his skid pad. But he's a bit scared of breaking ****. haha

corhijasna

Reaction score
Members Ride
vz ss commodore / WM Caprice V
yeah most people would disagree I reckon but as you said its a personal choice,i like to cruise and then sometimes hit the skidpad,not lately though lol,

for sure throw up a link of your 50th burnouts,i don't blame him either but least you can fix it lol,love the vz's hehe

happy 50th to you both-have a ripper day and night lol

peteVX6L

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VX Clubsport
It's getting closer to me n bros 50th. (next weekend) Really looking forward to it but not just for the skids.
Thought I'd upload this (wanky) pic of both my VX's. I know this is Just Commodores but hopefully no one will mind this picture.
I love my Toyota VX 80 Series Landcruiser. :)

I met a dude tonight with a mint as red VX Clubsport off this forum. He recognized my Clubby. It was good to meet you mate! If you're reading this?
I know you said that you're getting a tune done on your ride pretty soon. I'd like to catch you before you do if that's cool. Gimme a txt 021-100-1408.
Cheers!

corhijasna

Reaction score
Members Ride
twins lol,one had more steroids than the other lol, the cars that is

they both look good pete,happy birthday for next week and your bro

peteVX6L

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VX Clubsport
twins lol,one had more steroids than the other lol, the cars that is

they both look good pete,happy birthday for next week and your bro

Thanks mate. Hope to be uploading a couple of pix n vids here this time next week. But then I'll be 50. Man how time flies.

corhijasna

Reaction score
Members Ride
cool,can't wait for the vids lol,
and yes time does fly,its amazing sometimes when you think about your kids coming into the world and the next thing they are bl..dy teenagers lol