Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

My vy exec

Timmos

Reaction score
Website
forums.justcommodores.com.au
Members Ride
10' VE SSV
Ah that explains it then. Kingspring Ultralows (rear) for my VZ SV6 arn't low enough for me.

I'm going to get some VR IRS Touring Springs from Pedders, they're about $150. Should sit the rear wheel arch just above the rim (17" rims) in drive.
I did get a whole set of Kingsprings for $310 though.

that is a cheap price! but never the less, i was happy to pay the extra for the height i want..

I originally lowered mine 3" using Jumbo springs, Which at the time i was told were known as the springs you got when you want to dump your car.. Hell i could of gotten 4.5" lower if i wanted, lol.

So with 19's, i sit at a barely legal height (i've never bothered to check the actual height) and my rear wheel arch sits level with the crome lip of my rims.

Timmos

Reaction score
Website
Members Ride
10' VE SSV
Front bar is painted.

It came out a touch lighter than the actual color of the car (only in some lights) but otherwise i am very happy with it!

phototw.jpg
photo1ig.jpg

phatsix

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ Calais
the ss bars make em look just that much meaner. adding foggies?

Timmos

Reaction score
Website
Members Ride
10' VE SSV
the ss bars make em look just that much meaner. adding foggies?

Yep, I'll get the foggies after i finish the whole kit (skirts are coming soon and then i'll get the rear bar)

Only problem is, i'm gonna need to match them with my HIDs, so i might have to buy a HID kit for em or see if i can buy 8000k high wattage globes or something.

Parish

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SS-V M6 - VX Daily
Yep, I'll get the foggies after i finish the whole kit (skirts are coming soon and then i'll get the rear bar)

Only problem is, i'm gonna need to match them with my HIDs, so i might have to buy a HID kit for em or see if i can buy 8000k high wattage globes or something.

Just buy the blue philips globes only like $100 from your fav place at Dural. lol. HID would be 2 much of a pain. ur HIDs already light up Sydney to Perth.

Shaddox

Reaction score
Members Ride
04 VZ SV6
looks sweet, love the rims